CheeseCrounch
Byond Username: CrounchCheese

[Iansdoor] CrounchCheese - Old Accounts with bans

Post by CheeseCrounch » #717562

-CrounchCheese
IC NAME-Ra Skoul
Ban type: Server
Ban length]: Permanent
Ban reason: "Alt of Finsterling/NullRieky. Banned back in 2022. was talked to about those accounts and was sorry. we just need to appeal on the forums and sort this out."
Time ban was placed[/b] 2024-01-05 18:51:47
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:221700

Reasons for Appealing: Just really wanna play on tg, getting back into the game
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes.
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: We talked about this in game but like i said whatever happened on my old accounts from when i first played ss13 was 100% a valid ban, but I'm not trying to play here to do anything crazy just really have been wanting to play on tg recently, if you have any questions ill answer them.
Last edited by CheeseCrounch on Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Re: [Iansdoor] CheeseCrounch - Old Accounts with bans

Post by iansdoor » #717578

Howdy howdy.
I may be the banning admin for this new account, but I am not the banning admin, who was Stereo at the time, is retired.
I realize ban placement has been about two years and I hope you have matured a bit more. Your ticket with me was honest and looking for the second chance. Evading is a huge no-no, but there has been long amount of time in-between.

I will honor that second chance and hopefully, everything slots into place.
Rules have changed quite a bit. I do need you to take a look through and make sure if you have questions, we got answers. Ahelp is always available.
Is there any questions from yourself?
CheeseCrounch
Byond Username: CrounchCheese

Re: [Iansdoor] CheeseCrounch - Old Accounts with bans

Post by CheeseCrounch » #717597

no questions sorry about the evasion it wasnt purposeful, ill make sure to try and stay out of trouble thanks.
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Re: [Iansdoor] CrounchCheese - Old Accounts with bans

Post by iansdoor » #717927

Hey sorry for the delay. You are unbanned. I had to wait to see if there was any other admin that wanted to respond. As this Stereo wasn't the only admin to place a ban. The old admins included Phuzzylodgik, who is active ish.
Right, sorry again! Enjoy and be part of our community!