Byond Username: Kopoba

[Sdly i forget] kopoba - kopoba

Post by kopoba » #717782

Ban Details
BYOND account: kopoba
Character name: noene its discord ban
Ban type: dunno somthing about fake news
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: so i wa banned for posting news in shitpost channel about musk killing monkeys with his neural link implansts.
i was asked to stop posting that news to shitpost channel by admin. And i reasoned no. So i was banned.
Time ban was placed: kinda cant or dont know how.
Server you were playing on when banned: Discord
Round ID in which ban was placed:none

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes/No - Well yes my words is not something that is no acceptable by people an i think i must be unbanned. Also i think others people thinking must be accpeaceable (fuck my life there is no suck word in english)by democratic word.

If no, please provide more details: Did you not do what the ban reason or note says and want it removed entirely? Do you feel a different wording would be more fair and accurate? Do you have a suggested rewording that would satisfy you for this appeal?
well yes kinda but i think its fair to inform people about my "fake" news.
Supporting logs: It can speed up appeals greatly to provide evidence from the logs to support your side of this. See viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32334 for advice on how to do this.
sadly i cant have them but im sure admins can have them.

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: Yes/No -
No i kinda serve my sentence i will be glad to move on and interact with peopel in polcon channel.
When appealing a note, please read this.
Last edited by kopoba on Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: Hello my freeinds i wann joiun back to my bros

Post by Justice12354 » #717785

Hey. Please fill your ban appeal back in under the appropriate template, which you may find here.

E: Cheers!
Last edited by Justice12354 on Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
kopoba

Re: [Sdly i forget] kopoba - kopoba

Post by kopoba » #717786

Ban Details
BYOND account: kopoba
Character name: none
Ban type: Server/Role(s)/OOC/Note/etc: discord ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: i was banned for not fowllowing admin orders in shitpost channel.
Time ban was placed: dunno
Server you were playing on when banned: discord ban
Round ID in which ban was placed: -
Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
WELL I WANT TO PROCEED SHIT TALK POLITICS WITH MY BROWS AND VOICE CHAT.
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes/No - kINDA
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: well im good boi.
well i want to shittalk with my bros in polcon
Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes/No - Kinda and kinda not we dont know the thuth.
If no, please provide more details: yes i didnt do what admin reason says since i don't pwrovide its thru.
Supporting logs: sadly i cant find discord logs but if you can i will be glad

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: Yes/No - kinda this ban feels too damn strong since its shitpost channnel.

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: Yes/No - yes i want to join my friends in discord.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #717840

I'm going to call this time served since it was a ban for spreading misinformation in the shitposting channel and could reasonably be considered a joke instead. Just don't be a moron and you'll be fine.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
kopoba

Post by kopoba » #717864

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:52 am I'm going to call this time served since it was a ban for spreading misinformation in the shitposting channel and could reasonably be considered a joke instead. Just don't be a moron and you'll be fine.
Excellent have a nice day!