[DISCORD] kopoba

Appeals which have been closed.
kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

[DISCORD] kopoba

Post by kopoba » #718347

Discord username: kopoba
Ban reason: I want to ask here what was the reason.
Time ban was placed: 2024-01-15 19:20 UTC
Your side of the story: i was asked why russia trying to exterminate ukranian culture, why russia kidnapped and reeducate children's, and why russia want to exterminate ukraine. Since i don't know any answers i reply in silly manner. Then i get banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i don't think that i must be banned since i didn't done anything breaking rules i think.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [DISCORD] kopoba

Post by Vekter » #718360

Banning admin was Hulkamania, reason was "came fresh off a ban for low effort anti ukraine shitposting to anti ukraine shitpost, remember pretending to be stupid is still stupid".

I believe he's been notified.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #718488

logs:

you posted some military march video, which sparked this exchange:
<I have an (x) friends> why are you posting DDR cringe?
<kopoba> its not only ddr
--a bunch of messages arguing about which scene counts as the 2nd scene snipped--
<I have an (x) friends> everything thats not bundeswehr is ddr cringe
<I have an (x) friends> putins smartest shill
<I have an (x) friends> we should ban all russians
<kopoba> thats racism
<I have an (x) friends> russians arent a race
<kopoba> well some kind of racism
<I have an (x) friends> its not
<I have an (x) friends> russians arent a race
<I have an (x) friends> how can you be racist against something thats not a race
<Dex> xenophobia should be frowned upon the same as racism
<I have an (x) friends> xenophobia is based
<kopoba> you doin it again
<I have an (x) friends> the russians are the nazis tho
<I have an (x) friends> also
<I have an (x) friends> what the fuck is nazism
<kopoba> russian dont suggest bannig germans
<Codpiece> its facism but you REALLY like aryians
<I have an (x) friends> russia is just trying to exterminate Ukrainians
<kopoba> and?
<I have an (x) friends> and what?
<kopoba> you just wrong
<I have an (x) friends> please post your working indoor toilet
<kopoba> no one want to exterminate each otherer
<I have an (x) friends> putins war is literally for the extermination of the ukrainan culture
<I have an (x) friends> are you stupid?
<Your Absentee Parental Figure> why are Russians destroying Ukrainian monuments and kidnapping Ukrainian kids to reeducate them?
<I have an (x) friends> fun past time
<I have an (x) friends> its just a prank bro
<kopoba> what ukrainain monuments?
<I have an (x) friends> putin is gonna upload it all to ticktok
<kopoba> what culture?
<kopoba> borsh?
<I have an (x) friends> @Discord Jannie hi this person was just unbanned and is now yet again denying the russian war to destroy ukraine and its culture
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #718494

Since i am the other party i think i am allowed to post here.

The exchange started a few hours earlier with this
https://discord.com/channels/3268221442 ... 3117639750
A russian state actor coming to germany to "support" the farmers that are protesting against the current government
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #718616

To be completely honest I would've normally let this slide, but you'd just come off a ban for doing a very similar type of shtick and upon rejoining started doing it again. I care in this circumstance a bit less for the anti-Ukrainian sentiment and more for the fact that you couldn't behave yourself for the brief amount of time you'd rejoined the server.

Two of my fellow discord jannies attested that your behavior is bad, and seeing that you had no intention of modifying that, I feel fine about this ban staying in place.
kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

Post by kopoba » #718650

Hulkamania wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:57 am To be completely honest I would've normally let this slide, but you'd just come off a ban for doing a very similar type of shtick and upon rejoining started doing it again. I care in this circumstance a bit less for the anti-Ukrainian sentiment and more for the fact that you couldn't behave yourself for the brief amount of time you'd rejoined the server.

Two of my fellow discord jannies attested that your behavior is bad, and seeing that you had no intention of modifying that, I feel fine about this ban staying in place.
I don't get what you mean by "very similar type of shtick". My first ban was was about posting in shitpost channel about elon musk killing 3k monkeys with his neurall link implant https://factcheck.afp.com/doc.afp.com.32Z932L . This is have nothing similar and don't understand why its always come to surface in this context. Also still dont understand what you mean by "doing it again" doing what? All conversation was just looking like banbating. Provocative questions that didn't lead me fall in them.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #719151

Hulk says he doesn't really have anything else to add to this at this time. The issue appears to be that you were banned for something, came back, and immediately began doing the same thing you were banned for before.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this as it appears that the Discord team has no interest in unbanning you at this time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you