Byond Username: Fatcat9999pounds

[NoxVS] Fatcat9999pounds - Metacomming

Post by fatcat9999pounds » #718531

Ban Details
BYOND account: Fatcat9999pounds
Character name: Zephyr Barnes
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: During 221186 - Metafriending and suspected metacomms with Roachguy33333. Silently went space exploring with them roundstart, brought their body back to the station to be borged, rode the borg around to security where the borg grabbed the contraband locker and ran away with it where Fatcat9999pounds was able to loot it. Claimed not to know the cyborg until pressed further and claiming they just meant they didn't know who the cyborg was in real life. Both parties gave conflicting stories, with one referencing orders never given ingame. Repeated silent collaboration point to suspected metacomms.
Time ban was placed: 2023-12-26 23:56:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 221186

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: Okay so, everything the admin said was correct. I did metacomm and metafriend. I lied about it and I am sorry. If you look at previous notes on my account, I'm gonna be honest, I think I may have other notes that point to metacomming/metafriending as well which, yeah, I was doing it there too if I remember correctly. Only reason I bring these up is because I feel like the admins would know to bring them up anyways and I don't plan on metacomming or metafriending again. I have, I think, hundreds of hours in TG and so I feel really bad about being banned, miss TG, and will not metacomm or metafriend ever again. Again, I'm really sorry and will do better in the future. Nox, if you're reading this, sorry for being a pain.

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: No.

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: No
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [NoxVS] Fatcat9999pounds - Metacomming

Post by Vekter » #718770

Hey gamer, Nox has been dealing with some IRL issues so they handed this off to me.

Your history here is pretty solid, which makes me pretty disappointed that you'd toss it away like this. I understand how it can be easy to slip into doing something like this with friends, but it's not something we can allow for hopefully obvious reasons.

I appreciate you acknowledging that you did wrong and you do seem to understand why what you did was wrong. Second chances are pretty cheap in my book, so I'm willing to unban you with the understanding that, if Roachguy was unbanned, we would be watching both of you very closely for this kind of behavior again. Is that okay with you?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
fatcat9999pounds
Byond Username: Fatcat9999pounds

Post by fatcat9999pounds » #718804

Absolutely. I think Roachguy may ask to be unbanned as well soon but yeah, I don't plan on playing with them so it's all good by me. Again, sorry, it won't happen again. Thanks for being so understanding.
Isratosh
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Isratosh

Post by Isratosh » #718806

You're unbanned now, have fun.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #718828

Isratosh handled the ban for me, yeah. Let me know if you have any issues connecting.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you