Appeals which have been closed.
BuckleyC
Byond Username: Buckley Clamsfield

[MSO] Buckley Clamsfield - Political Containment Channelban

Post by BuckleyC » #718537

buckleyclamsfield
Buckley Clamsfield
MisterStonedOne
It was during that one debate a while back.
12/11/2023
Got channelbanned from polcon in that one debate about the word I can't quote in the forums without the word getting changed after quoting threes and saying "I wish you well on your journey"
I don't think it was particularly hostile intent, I mostly just wanted to get out of the conversation. Apologies if feelings were hurt, but I don't believe I broke any specific rules. If there is one, let me know and I'll keep it in mind in future.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [MSO] Buckley Clamsfield - Political Containment Channelban

Post by MrStonedOne » #718544

ya ok. sure. i likely used your send off as an excuse to ban you when i was really mad at what you were arguing.

I, as a man, firmly and personally find it offensive to blame mens issues on a gendered word invented under the banner of women's empowerment that was designed to associate societal problems with the male gender (patriarchy).

Nobody who thinks men shouldn't have the same rights to express feelings of offense at how their demographic is portrayed, hell the same right to be offended at how their demographic is portrayed, that is given to minorities, simply because of short sighted arguments about power and political appointment statistics, is welcome in the discord, let alone polcon.

The /tg/ discord is an egalitarian discord that cares about the individual instead of doing the leftest/progressive thing of lumping people in with their demographics to decide which sympathies to grant them.

I trust you can take that to heart and will unban you from polcon.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW: