[Justice12354] LordGfus - Reading Smut To The A.I.

Appeals which have been closed.
lordgfus2
Byond Username: LordGfus

[Justice12354] LordGfus - Reading Smut To The A.I.

Post by lordgfus2 » #718987

Ban Details
BYOND account: LordGfus
Character name: Adam Baltimore
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: After getting two notes over rule 8 related issues, decided to grab smut from the Adult Section of the Library to read to the AI. Appeal when you figure out rule 8 is to be followed
Time ban was placed: 2023-12-28 16:08:39 CET
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 221288

Reasons for Appealing
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: I Think It Is Time To Appeal, Well, I Think I Can Follow Rule 8 Now.

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: No
If no, please provide more details: If you don't understand how or why what you did broke any of our rules, please explain here. (i thought this meant if the admins actions we're right and yes i think they we're right but i dont wanna add anything in here, sooooo ¯\_( -_- )_/¯ )

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: Yes [ P.S. It Could Have Been At Least A 1 Month Ban, That Would Have Been Fair Enough.]
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: [Justice12354] LordGfus - Reading Smut To The A.I.

Post by Justice12354 » #718996

I am denying your appeal.

I don't think it's possible to convince me to reduce this punishment. A month prior to your permanent ban, you were week-banned for an unrelated incident, in which you gave the same reply - "felt like it". I don't know how to expect you to change, especially when you acknowledged this behavior yourself in the ticket with me.

This is not your first or second incident of breaching rule 8. This is the third time. Other players don't have to put up with that and the fact you were given a third chance and fucked it up blatantly is not a great show of good faith. Therefore, I do not believe a month ban is appropriate for this.

From my part, you may return once the ban reaches the 1-year mark, with a vouch from another server, or you may request a Headmin Review.

Edit: I forgot to mention, but there was a ticket, which I was not aware of when applying my ruling and that later came to my attention while checking your tickets, in which an admin told you not to make references to genitalia 3 months ago; which kind of made this the fourth chance, despite not being noted in your Admin Remarks.
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
lordgfus2
Byond Username: LordGfus

Post by lordgfus2 » #719072

Justice12354 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:39 pm I am denying your appeal.

I don't think it's possible to convince me to reduce this punishment. A month prior to your permanent ban, you were week-banned for an unrelated incident, in which you gave the same reply - "felt like it". I don't know how to expect you to change, especially when you acknowledged this behavior yourself in the ticket with me.

This is not your first or second incident of breaching rule 8. This is the third time. Other players don't have to put up with that and the fact you were given a third chance and fucked it up blatantly is not a great show of good faith. Therefore, I do not believe a month ban is appropriate for this.

From my part, you may return once the ban reaches the 1-year mark, with a vouch from another server, or you may request a Headmin Review.

Edit: I forgot to mention, but there was a ticket, which I was not aware of when applying my ruling and that later came to my attention while checking your tickets, in which an admin told you not to make references to genitalia 3 months ago; which kind of made this the fourth chance, despite not being noted in your Admin Remarks.
ahem, i would like headmin review, if denied, i will take that gracefully and wait for 1 whole year even if it would change [to hopefully not very permanent], oh And A Question, If I'm Banned On One Server, Why Am I Banned On Others?
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #719073

lordgfus2 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:24 pm ahem, i would like headmin review, if denied, i will take that gracefully and wait for 1 whole year even if it would change [to hopefully not very permanent], oh And A Question, If I'm Banned On One Server, Why Am I Banned On Others?
The Headmin team has been informed.

The ban was applied on Terry, but it applies to all tg servers (Terry, Basil, Manuel, Campbell and Sybil).
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #719119

We're going to be denying this appeal. There's genuinely no reason to unban you if you've shown to be incapable of following rule 8. A perma is not at all harsh in this circumstance.

Chesh - No
TBM - No
Fikou - n/a
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta