Byond Username: Witherael

[<Vekter>] witherael - note appeal

Post by Witherael » #719960

Ban Details
BYOND account: witherael
Character name: andrew withers
Ban type: note
Ban length: N/A
Ban reason: RPR rule 10: Requested that he stop fucking around with sec (breaking into brig, throwing arcade prizes around, generally just being a nuissance). Said that there is literally nothing else to do as assistant. Has been warned that failure to find something more productive to do with his time will result in an assistant ban.
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-19 03:30:07
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed:206440

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: Its an old note and its over glitter bombing sec for a couple of rounds

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: Yes

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: Yes
If no, please provide more details: Shouldn't have been a note
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Vekter>] witherael - note appeal

Post by Vekter » #719964

Nope. The note's not just for the glitter bomb, it's because you have a general history of being a pain in the ass to sec for no actual IC reason. The glitter bombs were part of it, but you were also breaking into the brig for, again, no actual IC reason.

The note wouldn't have happened if you could've given me a better reason for it than "I was bored and have nothing better to do as an assistant".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Vekter>] witherael - note appeal

Post by Vekter » #720125

I haven't heard anything back from you about this, so if there hasn't been a reply in the next 48 hours, I'm locking it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you