Appeals which have been closed.
usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

[DISCORD] Usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #720272

Discord username: Usnpeepoo / Usnpeepoo#7360
Banning admin: idk
Time ban was placed: idk
Your side of the story: making this appeal since my account can't join the server for some reason, don't know if it's some anti alt thing (i've had different discord accounts in /tg/ discord) but I know I havent broken any rules.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i don't know why i'm banned/cant join the tg discord, but I just wanna talk about shit that happened in rounds so i dont think i should stay banned
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [DISCORD] Usnpeepoo

Post by Vekter » #720274

Trying to find out who exactly banned you, but you were banned for "Has done practically nothing other than spam chudjak at people since joining the server".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #720275

Vekter wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:39 am Trying to find out who exactly banned you, but you were banned for "Has done practically nothing other than spam chudjak at people since joining the server".
what the fuck i dont remember doing that
if i actually spammed shit i apologize as that's pretty childish, i've deleted my older discord accounts and made a new one so i guess i got banned on one of them.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #720283

I have attached a short video to demonstrate the kind of behavior that led to you being banned. I will note that although the end of the video shows a third page of comments, all that it contains is the "just joined the server" message.

Also note this was not just spamming an image, but specifically reacting to people's comments as they conversed. Right before this spree of posting you specifically asked if you were still allowed to post homophobia/transphobia and slurs.
chudjak.mp4
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 127 times
usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #720285

Hulkamania wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:36 am I have attached a short video to demonstrate the kind of behavior that led to you being banned. I will note that although the end of the video shows a third page of comments, all that it contains is the "just joined the server" message.

Also note this was not just spamming an image, but specifically reacting to people's comments as they conversed. Right before this spree of posting you specifically asked if you were still allowed to post homophobia/transphobia and slurs.

chudjak.mp4
yeah i don't got any excuses for that kind of behavior, i apologize again for spamming that image and i won't do it again
i believe i asked that question regarding transphobic/homophobic slurs because I had seen people use it previously on the discord (don't know which channel but it's not like i'd actually say any slurs)
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master

Post by Hulkamania » #720642

My biggest concern isn't the image spam, it's that shortly before you did that you asked two really baity questions about if you could say slurs still, with the tone seeming more like it was based not ironic

If this was indeed an alt, you created this account on the server specifically to start doing this because the video I posted has your entire message history within it, the third page that I don't show is just the "x has joined the server" message

I'd at least like some kind of explanation as to why this was going on
usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #720643

Hulkamania wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:23 am My biggest concern isn't the image spam, it's that shortly before you did that you asked two really baity questions about if you could say slurs still, with the tone seeming more like it was based not ironic

If this was indeed an alt, you created this account on the server specifically to start doing this because the video I posted has your entire message history within it, the third page that I don't show is just the "x has joined the server" message

I'd at least like some kind of explanation as to why this was going on
I can understand your concern about those questions, they're definitely out of the blue and looks really bad but I seriously dont think I meant it in the way that you're thinking. I'm african american and I use the n word in games a lot, and I didn't know if tg allowed you to say it in game at the time (until I had ahelped about it and a staff member told me you can't). Regarding the transphobic/homophobic slurs question it's definitely out of line but it's a genuine question since I had previously seen people use those slurs on the discord without punishment and I don't know any reason why I would ask that otherwise. I've never said slurs on the tg discord nor in game.

It's also not an alt that I've gotten banned on, i've deleted my other discord accounts and it seems I was wrong about the banned account being those deleted ones, i've had a little history on the tg discord way back in early 2021 when I played tg a lot but i've joined on and off until the ban happened on this account which led me to forgetting why I got banned.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master

Post by Hulkamania » #721146

I apologize for how long it's taken me to mull this over but I've decided to lift the ban. If you get a warning from the bot after you rejoin the server it's just me applying a note explaining the previous ban.
usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #721185

Thanks
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #721236

You're unbanned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you