Appeals which have been closed.
fortnitemanlyman123

[Thedragmeme] DonnyBendadryl - perma ban appeal

Post by fortnitemanlyman123 » #720442

BYOND account: DonnyBendadryl
Character name: Pope Poohrn Addic
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Running around as a chaplain named "Pope Poohrn Addic" and massive greytiding on lowpop MRP, Player disconnected before they could be spoken to
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-23 10:04:39
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 206728

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: I won't do anymore bullshit, at the time I was really new to the game and had no idea what I was doing at all, I would just run around and find random things to do, now I wanna have another chance and try to actually play the game how you're supposed to. I won't greytide again, as said i had no idea what my role in the game was, but now I know how things operate and I won't reoffend, and no more offensive or stupid names. I've had time to learn the game and now i wish to play on TG again, after all that.

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: No

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: Feel like it was a bit too harsh
If no, please provide more details: feel like a perm was too harsh
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [Thedragmeme] DonnyBendadryl - perma ban appeal

Post by Drag » #720453

This ban was placed late May of last year, and you seem to understand the two issues I had. (1. The greytiding. 2. The name)

I believe the ban was a permaban because I assumed your account was some kind of griefing alt, granted you disconnected the moment you died.

I'm willing to lift this, but just know if you fuck around you WILL find out.
fortnitemanlyman123

Re: [Thedragmeme] DonnyBendadryl - perma ban appeal

Post by fortnitemanlyman123 » #720495

Drag wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:24 pm This ban was placed late May of last year, and you seem to understand the two issues I had. (1. The greytiding. 2. The name)

I believe the ban was a permaban because I assumed your account was some kind of griefing alt, granted you disconnected the moment you died.

I'm willing to lift this, but just know if you fuck around you WILL find out.
okay thanks, you got it. wont get myself perma banned again