Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:165663

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
() - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
() - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
(X) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?: This happened a couple of years back and I don't remember exactly the circumstances, but the fact are that I was banned at the moment and I logged in with another account that wasn't. This won't happen ever again, I commit myself to only using this account and obey all rules.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] Zawax - Banned for ban evading

Post by Timberpoes » #720887

Phuzzy has been quite busy lately and hasn't posted on the Discord since December and hasn't been available for a couple of bans in the past 6 months.

Vekter was kind enough to ping him in the admin channels. Hopefully we'll keep an eye on this and if Phuzzy's still busy someone will invoke the Doctrine of Appealies Stealies FNR Admin Guideline #2:
2. If the banning admin has not responded to an appeal within two days any other Game Admin may ping the administrator in regards to the appeal. If the banning admin does not respond within 24 hours, or just hands it off the admin may take over the appeal. Discord bans may only be taken over by other discord moderators.
To handle this appeal instead. But hopefully Phuzzy's available to take it!

As usual gesture of goodwill from you to us, we usually ask players that have evaded to do their best to recall all their evasion accounts - there's obviously always at least one.

The reason is that should an evasion appeal be accepted, we usually have to do ban cleanup in the background to ensure you can connect to the game servers. It can delay things even more if you have to come back here to report you still can't connect due to triggering bans on previously unmentioned accounts.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #720897

The head admins have given me leave to take over this ban due to Phuzzy's current absence.

Can you tell me why you were banned from TGMC on February 10th on the account "zawax"?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #721102

I haven't received a response to this, so I'll spell out the issue:
Shitter behaviour, firstly went around calling people fags, then began doing the same with "retard" after being told it was allowed. The next round, started to punch random people while calling them retards, shooting revolvers around randomly, blowing up CAS fuel tanks, etc. Removed and replaced with a month ban.
Given that TGMC reduced your ban and you explained your situation in your ban appeal there I am willing to lift this and give you another chance on the grounds that you post any and all BYOND alts that you have and that you understand that I cannot and will not accept "I am going through a hard time" as an excuse for this kind of behavior again.

Normally you would be expected to appeal the original ban separately - when you're banned for ban evasion you have to appeal both bans - but Cybersaber is no longer an admin, so we can just handle both here.

tl;dr I'm willing to give you a second chance if you tell me all your alts and promise that you won't break rule 11 again.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Zawax
Byond Username: Zawax

Post by Zawax » #721325

Hello!

I probably have more accounts but since this happened a few years ago but I only remember "Zawax", "Madafaka_killer", and "Sabledelsur".
Zawax
Byond Username: Zawax

Post by Zawax » #721326

I promise I will not use slurs or break rule 11 again.

Thank you.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #721384

Alright, you're unbanned. Let me know if you have trouble connecting.
Spoiler: