Appeals which have been closed.
MrTheKingOfBananas
Byond Username: IAMMagikarp

[Slyfox]-mrthekingofbanans

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #86832

Byond account and character name: MrTheKingOfBananas

Banning admin: Slyfox

Ban type (What are you banned from?): server

Ban reason and length: 5ever: "still does not understand rule 1.killed a man who get staff of changed just because he could"

Time ban was placed (including time zone):10:14 est

Your side of the story: Saw a monkey, shot it *bwoink*

Why you think you should be unbanned: A human-appearing organic can be known to be a changeling (a harmful nonhuman that has killed at least one human already) if it changes to or from a monkey without apparent cause, if it grows an arm blade or a biological space suit, if it emits a Resonant or Dissonant Shriek, if it is observed using a proboscis, if it releases spiderlings, or if a large number of reasonably trustworthy humans can confirm it has done one of these. If a probable human claims to be a changeling, you can believe or disbelieve based on context. I didnt know he was staff of changed until too late.

p.s stop banning me for shit reasons
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: [Slyfox]-mrthekingofbanans

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #86850

There were multiple wizards running around and you saw them get changed. It shouldn't be "too late" you literally went through the motions of killing the monkey on your own without questioning why you were doing it.

Also that's an excerpt from silicon policy.

You are on probation because you have a habit of being a negative influence on the community, and you've broken it now twice.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #86856

You seem to know all of that yet you don't know that a wizard can staff of change people to become a monkey or that DNA injectors can make monkeys. It was a ragin wizards round, wizards were all over the place but you decided that you were going to assume there was lings too?

Also right above those line you copy and pasted: "Setting out to harass or harm a nonhuman player without cause is a Rule 1 violation."

You cant claim to not know about the staff of change:
[21:54:05]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Lichen the Skelemancer() shot Nathaniel King() with The bolt of change</font>
[21:54:06]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Lichen the Skelemancer(rainofspades) shot monkey (446)() with The bolt of animation</font>
[21:54:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miyamoto Musashi() shot Lichen the Skelemancer() with The bullet</font>
[21:54:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miyamoto Musashi() shot Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) with The bullet</font>

Miyamoto trying to hit the wizard hits you too 6 seconds after nathaniel turns into a chimp.

[21:54:12]SAY: Lichen the Skelemancer : FORTI`GY`AMA

The wiz used magic missile and drops miyamoto and most likely you. You then use the the gun to shoot the monkey:

[21:54:24]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) shot monkey (446)() with The bullet</font>
[21:54:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) shot monkey (446)() with The bullet</font>
[21:54:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>John Trustworthy() grabbed monkey (753) passively</font>
[21:54:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) attacked monkey (446)() with fire axe(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[21:54:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) attacked monkey (446)() with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[21:54:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) attacked monkey (446)() with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[21:54:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) attacked monkey (446)() with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[21:54:39]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) attacked monkey (446)() with fire axe (Wielded)(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>

Even Miyamoto supports the claim that you did see the wizard staff of change Nathaniel:
[22:01:27]ADMIN: HELP: (Miyamoto Musashi): I didn't have time to ahelp but I also saw that guy run after the monkey and kill it for no reason. Maybe not against rules but it's shitty and kinda unfun - heard by 5 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[22:02:44]ADMIN: PM: (Miyamoto Musashi)->(Jim Otis): Yeah, actually I just noticed he also stole my revolver to empty it into the monkey rather than the wizard.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #86939

For the record, the user in question is currently under probation.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 988#p81533
Billcyferka9 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:58 pm Bye bye asshole.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #86940

ThatSlyFox wrote:You seem to know all of that yet you don't know that a wizard can staff of change people to become a monkey or that DNA injectors can make monkeys. It was a ragin wizards round, wizards were all over the place but you decided that you were going to assume there was lings too?
There can be lings on wiz rounds pal, mulligan rounds
ThatSlyFox wrote: You cant claim to not know about the staff of change:
[21:54:05]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Lichen the Skelemancer() shot Nathaniel King() with The bolt of change</font>
[21:54:06]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Lichen the Skelemancer(rainofspades) shot monkey (446)() with The bolt of animation</font>
[21:54:11]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miyamoto Musashi() shot Lichen the Skelemancer() with The bullet</font>
[21:54:12]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Miyamoto Musashi() shot Jim Bob(mrthekingofbananas) with The bullet</font>
Never said I didn't know what they did , plus he shot me for no reason it seems according to these logs.

Here is what happened.

>see a man,monkey and wizard
>man shoots wizard and me
>magic missile
>wizard jaunts away
>I take free gun because guy shot me
>shoot filthy monkey with the two remaining bullets
>Give it a few chops
>bwoink
If killing monkeys is bannable please ban the chefs,viro, and anyone who does xeno bio
p.s I did not see the guy get changed
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #86944

I play Boris Pepper.
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #86951

Bluespace wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3461
gg permabanned forever faggot.
gg ban was over turned
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #86956

Honestly while this particular situation wasn't awful we have no obligation to keep consistently terrible players around, and you were already on probation.

You won't be unbanned. Try again in a few months.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman