HowVanghanIsTooked
Byond Username: Vanghan

[<Cheshify>] Vanghan - Permaban appeal

Post by HowVanghanIsTooked » #721001

BYOND account: Vanghan

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
(x) - Server Ban

Ban/note length: Perma
Ban/note reason: History of OCC in IC - Upon screaming at other players saying it was an "MRP SERVER" and that they should go to Sybil and Terry. Vanghan in the ticket expressed that they wanted to be permabanned. Considering their disinterest in not verbally harrasing people, I would agree. This permaban is not requested and cannot be removed without an appeal.
Time ban was placed: 2023-06-24 15:30:35
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: #209002

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):

(x) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?: I was sad because Campbell is keep crashing and i tought i am unable to experience Moar Rp again cause people at Manuel. So i wanted to be permantly ban instead of 3 days ban cause i tought game is giving damage to my sanity :). I seen campbell is ok now and i want to be comeback. Please accept my apology, I should not scream at radio occ words. OCC was muted and there wasnt any LOOC. And i just needed a relief.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: [<Cheshify>] Vanghan - Permaban appeal

Post by Cheshify » #721134

Hey there Vanghan. Your note history is pretty extensive. I'm hesitant to let you back in with just a "sorry".

Have you played on other ss13 communities at all? I'd like if you could provide some proof of no longer getting angry at the game.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
HowVanghanIsTooked

Post by HowVanghanIsTooked » #721183

I am playing at monkestation and bee right now. Now I am banned monkestation for 1 week. But i didnt get any bans from bee. The ban i get monkestation is about arguing with admin. Its not about of the metagrude, i didnt done it. I asked about admin that i get banned for this and he done it too why he didnt get the same punishmet, how its an ic issue and when i am doing it is not. and i get banned for 1 week. The securty ban thing is same, game bugged and eject my soul from my body and i asked help from admins. They made me a skeleton instead of crew. Securty put me in jail for 10 munites for nothing and they forget me there. I asked about admin help and they said it its an "IC Issue". I said alright. I get out of the jail and other securty arrested me again (For nothing). Instead of putting me in jail, he cuffed me and bring me to bathroom and give me brain damage with toilets. I asked help for again, answer "IC issue". Then i decide to fight back cause my game was already ruined and i couldnt stand for waiting jail 30 munites for nothing and i fight with the officer. I knocked off him, heretic comed there and killed the secoff, i take the sword cause he was dead. And 3 days ban.

The fight with Botanist about ranching, The other player called me pest and attacked me randomly, i asked help from securty (admin didnt pay attention, i asked help for securty). Securty didnt come and i tried to do my JOB which is ranching and the botanist keep attacking me. I defend myself and put him crit and leave it to medical. After he come from medical instantly attacked me and killed me (which he is selfantaging). And i asked help from admins (They didnt do anything about it). Its my last round of the day and i just want to try some cute chicken mechanics, and its hard to make it the round passed already for 40 munites and i couldnt even feed a chicken because of that person. I tried to get in my depertmant back and securty tried to arrest me which i am near to death and the other botanist point me trying to murdering him which is not (he didnt have any damage on him but securty is unable to do Shift-Leftclick). And they arrested me and i get angry, and i think its normal. I accept i did metagrude, all i want to do is get my items back and feed chickens for entire shift.

The jerk off ban, Curator opened a goddamn sound of heavily breathing man and teased him, why he is doing that and i get banned.

IC racism is not like the L word at the fulp, It was a moth and he demoted me for no reason. I was Qm, and i am trying to keep in line cargo. There a CT ordered a gun without my permisson and i tell it to securty, to heads, and i took his guns. There were a revs going on and i want to be sure that other revs didnt get armed and i get DEMOTED FOR THAT. I confort the MOTH captain being unable to think straight and i said i think he shouldnt be captain because of being bug makes him weak agains bug zapper light. Pointless demoting is IC issue but teasing the moth captain is not wow. How am i supposed to fix that in game, its the captain and didint even want to talk of it, i asked help from admins and they didnt helped me. What am i supposed to do as demoted Qm? They have a rule about not being a jerk, i guess i am jerk enough to get ban but Power abuser moth captain isnt.

I deserve that fulp ban, i should paid more attention to rules i was just angry and i tought its ok to do in game racism against non humans beacuse it was ok at TG. I accept i get angry there but HEY!! it was before the TG permaban.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #721262

I appreciate you being forward with how many times you've been banned since you left TG, but I'm not sure if your continued behaviour on monkestation is really fitting for being unbanned here. I'm sorry, but I'm going to be denying this appeal. Consider spending more time on other servers without racking up extended bans before appealing here again.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
HowVanghanIsTooked

Post by HowVanghanIsTooked » #721314

I undestand. I think its not about i am being mad at game, this is not my native language and i am trying to be good at it which is i am not right now. I think its leads to misundestandting about i am being mad cause lack of my vocabulary. I was asked for this permaban not deserve it, and i am just finding this bit unfair. I just missed Tg botany, i cant play it at monke or bee, I cant even play botany at monke cause its so weird and filled with bugs. Which its make me sad, cause i love playing as botanist. I just want to be able to play at campbell again, maintaining the station with 5 crew and last it for week. You said "Consider spending more time on other servers without racking up extended bans before appealing here again" How much? i just want to know.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #721461

Alright. I'm going to give you the chance to change things up, Vanghan. Please, don't continue the train of play that you were going down before, read our rules, and understand that all of them still apply to campbell. Second chances are free, but third ones aren't given out cheaply or easily.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #721462

You should be unbanned.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
HowVanghanIsTooked

Post by HowVanghanIsTooked » #721516

Thanks Cheshify, i will read the rules again.