[TheBibleMelts] realcrima - is this an error or?

Appeals which have been closed.
realcrima
Byond Username: Realcrima

[TheBibleMelts] realcrima - is this an error or?

Post by realcrima » #721130

BYOND account: realcrima

Ban type: Server Ban

Ban length: Permaban
Ban/note reason: It says i was supposidly metagaming with someone called cdkey mothman, and posted WGW and disconnected, i have not actually play in Terry or Manuel, i mostly play TGCM, and i dont have an idea what WGW means, was this an error?, i have ghosted/observed rounds as i first do with servers before actually playing on a new server to see how its played, was somebody doing something while i had that on the background and somehow the admin though i was involved?, all of this is basically a "is this an error?" as i really dont recall doing any of this, nor being talked to by any admins.

Time ban was placed: 2024-01-12 05:06:29
Server you were playing on when banned: i really dont know, i wasnt playing, i have only joined manuel or terry to observe, i was joining to play and it told me about the ban.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 222045

Why are you making this appeal?: once again, i wanted to play something more RP as i used to do when i begin with ss13, as i normally play TGCM now but, for some reason i was banned and im here to see whats up with that

Why should this appeal be accepted?: i really dont know why was it even issued.

PD: I am as new as it gets to forums, i never got them really, so please advise if i got anything wrong to fix it, i am like a grandpa on these things.
thanks and sorry for the bothers!
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: [TheBibleMelts] realcrima - is this an error or?

Post by conrad » #721131

Hey bud, I've notified tbm of your appeal. In the meantime, could you link your ckey to your forum account?

I'll be honest, I don't remember if it's possible to do that while you're server banned, but it'll allow you post without having to wait for someone to approve your post each time.
realcrima

Post by realcrima » #721159

oh thanks, whats a ckey?, ill try to do it
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #721162

realcrima wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:54 am oh thanks, whats a ckey?, ill try to do it
"ckey" just refers to your BYOND account's username.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
realcrima

Post by realcrima » #721163

oh, thanks again, i was looking for a way to, but i havent seen any in user options, i think this what conrad referred to, as im guessing it has to be done via ingame?, otherwise im real blind

PD: hi, i went to TGMC and found the option to Link Forum Account, but it says "Unknown error #3", im guessing that i can be doing it wrong as im not sure TGMC works for normal /tg/ servers, and thats that!, please advise me if im in fact doing it wrongly
Last edited by realcrima on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #721164

should be lifted now, let me know in this thread if you still can't log in.
realcrima

Post by realcrima » #721166

oh, many thanks, it did let me log in, i dont have an idea on how to check this submission as "closed", tell me if i need to do anything regarding that, thanks once again!

PD: i did the "Link to forum account" from Manuel RP, it just sent me to my profile, im not sure that's it, i hope so
Last edited by realcrima on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.