[gamarr] "robojose" - Global Ban

Post by KittariKat » #86854

Account: KittariKat
"Usual" Name: Catherine Smith
Admin: gamarr
Ban Type: Global
Ban Length: Permanent for griefing
Time Applied: 2015-01-16 19:06:22 EST

I attempted to log onto the Sybil server only to be met with a ban. No one I know at this location even plays this, let alone would grief the server. I'd really like to play the game with you guys... Ever.
As an update that you guys probably already knew, both servers have me eating static as a result. It's been years since I've played this game, I'm not even sure the same administrators are running the servers. Really a bummer, I was looking forward to playing again.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [gamarr] "robojose" - Global Ban

Post by Jordie0608 » #86868

It sounds like you may have been caught at the edges of someone else's ban, however our database has no connections logged of your Ckey or IP, nor does any IP nearby yours have a ban on it.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #86881

Can we get the ban message?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
KittariKat
Byond Username: KittariKat

Post by KittariKat » #86935

Sorry my reply took so long. Shortly before you posted I lost my battle with fatigue. Here's the message in it's entirety.
KittariKat
Byond Username: KittariKat

Post by KittariKat » #87197

I'm really sorry if it's bad form to bump my own thread like this to get attention, but I really want to play the game and I've been unable to through absolutely no fault of my own. Can I please get a little more help?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #87318

Yep, this is one of those Computer IDs that gets repeated on some computers for some reason.

I know why but I can't say without giving away too much info about how those are generated.

I'll remove the ban because this ban would have already expired if the person hadn't logged off before being talked to by an admin and been banned thru normal channels.

Edit: I decided to just reapply the ban without the cid field. The ban should no longer affect you.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW: