BYOND account: Parabellum1

Ban/note type (Check what applies): Server Ban

Ban/note length:forever
Ban/note reason:driving over peoples on pAI MULEbot
Time ban was placed: 2024-02-17 16:27:11
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 224123

Why are you making this appeal?: I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?: I agree with the decision of the server administration and I regret that I broke the rules and repent, but I really want to play on the servers of tgstation and ask to replace permaban less severe, temporary punishment and give me a second (and last) chance. I also undertake not to violate any more rules of servers tg station
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Archie700 » #721353

This was the ban in question:
2hr player, when he became a pAI in mulebot, stated that "I want to drive over people" and proceeded to do just that. Lied in ahelps about doing it by "accident" when logs showed that he drove over them multiple times, as if he was going back-and-forth on purpose. I do not believe they are here in good faith.
Not only did you state your intent to run over people IC, not only did you clearly run over multiple people multiple times, but you even went and lied in ahelps when questioned.
I'm going to bump this down to 3 days, but bear in mind this is because I'm giving you a second chance on this, your actions were very much disastrous and the amount of killings you did without being ordered to by your master is very much reminiscent of griefing, which has to be acknowledged.
To be clear, you are slaved to your master as a pAI Mulebot and still under rule 1 unless your master orders you to kill people/cause troubles.
Understand that tgstation is not a place to rampantly murder and grief, there are still rules to follow and consequences for breaking them.

Edit: ban changed to 3 days with note edited:
As a pAI in mulebot, stated that "I want to drive over people" and proceeded to do just that. Lied in ahelps about doing it by "accident" when logs showed that he drove over them multiple times, as if he was going back-and-forth on purpose. Please do not rampantly murder people without good reason. Ban reduced to 3 days on appeal.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #721921

3 days has passed, you should be unbanned now.
If there's nothing else to discuss this will be closed within a day.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #722165

Locking