Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 143224

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
() - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
() - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
(X) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?: It's been a while since i've played TG. I've played a few servers, such as YogStation13, i've been a mentor there under both my ckeys (Yeat, Funnyfortniteman69). I believe I have improved vastly as a player and member of a community overall. I seriously violated server rules during the latter half of 2020. The rules that I broke were: 1 Don't be a dick: I broke this rule by griefing another player during the round. The major rulebreak I commited was rule 2: Do not use information gained outside of in-character means. As far as I know, Boompow69 does not play ss13 anymore, as for IHateGeese. I believe he has integrated himself into the community well and we both will not metacomm ever again. I sincerely hope that I can be let back into playing on TGstation13. I am very remorseful for what I did during that cursed year of 2020. Thank you for your time. I no longer have access to my old account Funnyfortniteman69 so I would like if this appeal is to be accepted to have my notes and bans transferred to my new byond ckey Yeat. Thank you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Armhulenn] - Funnyfortniteman69 - Metacommunication Ban

Post by Vekter » #722088

Hey gamer, Armhulen retired a while back so I'll take this. Let me reach out to Yog and confirm that you're a mentor/have no glaring issues; if I can confirm that, I think I'm cool letting you have a second chance.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #722089

Geese will likely not be playing SS13 for a while. As he joined the airforce
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #722098

Okay, so Yog got back to us about this. They said you used to be a mentor on Yeat from March until August.
Yog's mentor list thread wrote:Yeat Quit stworldcitizen#0924 (957714824568143953) 10/03/2023 10/08/2023
(Info from here, dates appear to be in UK format.)

Can you tell me why you quit being a mentor?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

I Hate Geese
Byond Username: I Hate Geese

Post by I Hate Geese » #722121

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:27 pm Geese will likely not be playing SS13 for a while. As he joined the airforce
That was Tapubulu, I haven't even been accepted yet.
yeat
Byond Username: Yeat

Post by yeat » #722122

Thank you for your time in responding to this! I should have been more clear in my ban appeal, I meant been as in previously, sorry about the confusion. I have been a mentor various times on yogstation over the years.
The most recent time I was mentor I ended up quitting because I had lost interest in playing the game so I wanted to take a break. I should have formally retired instead. I really enjoyed helping players via the mentor system over there.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #722128

Sounds good. They also reported that your note history has been clean over the last 11 months, so that's a very good sign.

I'm willing to give you another shot if you understand that any future violations of rule 2 (Do not use information gained outside of in-character means) will result in another permanent ban which will be much more difficult to have removed.
Spoiler:

yeat

Post by yeat » #722144

I understand. Those terms are very reasonable, thank you for responding Vekter.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #722177

Okay, sounds good. I take it you want to be unbanned on funnyfortniteman69?
Spoiler:

yeat

Post by yeat » #722207

I would like to be unbanned on my ckey Yeat because i don't have access to funnyfortniteman69 anymore. Thank you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #722223

yeat wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:02 pm I would like to be unbanned on my ckey Yeat because i don't have access to funnyfortniteman69 anymore. Thank you
You're not banned on Yeat, so go with God, I guess?

I'll modify your ban on funnyfortniteman69 so it doesn't trigger anything on Yeat but you should be good.
Spoiler: