Ban/note reason:
IMG_7434.jpeg
Time ban was placed:2022-3-12
Server you were playing on when banned:manny
Round ID in which ban was placed:82674

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
(X) - The ban/note is not against the rules

Why should this appeal be accepted?:
I had just joined the shift as a shaft miner, so I go get geared up and sit on the mining shuttle. I then send it down and right as it lands the door opens and a herald walks into the shuttle. Now, I am buckled to the chair and there is zero chance of escape or survival. So I simply say “Nanotrasen taxi service, where to bub?” And the herald points at the console, knowing that this is the only way I can make it out of here alive, I begrudgingly hit the button to send it back up. Saving myself, whilst sealing the fates of the poor unfortunate crew. I had perfectly followed fearrp and acted as my character would, but alas, the dreaded bwoink of fate told me that I had made a grave mistake. And so, ever since I hath been branded by this vile note, this black mark on my perfect record (IGNORE THE OTHER SHIT) So, I come to ye, to beg for thy forgiveness as I can barely stand this mark of shame that hath been laid upon me. Also it’s been like two years since I got this note so I don’t remember it perfectly other than that it’s not very fitting.

i was going to copy and past the entire script to the crucible and put it into the lowest font size, hence the title, however trying to format that was giving me an aneurysm. So just pretend i did it anyways or something.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: [Magmaexploiter] literally 1693

Post by NecromancerAnne » #722160

Hello. As MagmaExploiter2 is no longer an admin, I'm going to be taking this appeal.

Firstly, I want to clarify something specifically. This is a note from 2022. It's extremely unlikely that such a note would have any relevance currently, and I have my doubts that this is frequent enough, or significant enough,to warrant bringing up in future administrative situations.

That said, if what you say is true, and i checked the logs and it largely seems so, then I agree. You probably didn't have any option to back out of that situation without dying. So honestly, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. I'll remove the note. It's no even relevant now anyway.
bluedino1025
Byond Username: Bluedino1025

Post by bluedino1025 » #722166

holy fuck
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #722168

Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Spoiler:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Appeal resolved!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin