Post by cattleproddad » #723105

BYOND account: Xalox

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
(X) - Server Ban
() - Note
() - Forum Ban
() - Discord Ban

Ban/note length: Permanent
Ban/note reason: After saying a lot of obscene shit in the Discord, a probe was conducted on your in-round logs. You have said such colorful things like in Round 204574: "kill yourself!", f************g", "i'm writing names for when I become a borg", "you all will die when I am given a body" (intent to violate silicon policy) Round 204580: "the captain hates jews", "the captain is constructing a gas chamber as we speak", etc. Comments like these were persistently made to the detriment of the server. You are permanently banned under rules 1 and 11. Appeal when you're ready to follow the rules.
Time ban was placed: 3:48 AM, April 28th, 2023
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 204580

Why are you making this appeal? (Check what applies):
() - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
() - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
(X) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?:
I had been playing SS13 for a week when I received this ban. I have mentally matured since this, and for the past nine months I’ve been learning how to play the game correctly. I am an avid player today and I frequently read and follow the rules.
I’ve been planning on writing this for weeks, and my jaw drops every time I come back to read the note. I don’t know why I said any of this. I never use this language anymore, and I'm ashamed to have spoken any of it. It’s gross behavior, I hate it, and I’m sorry for what I said.
I don't recall what I said in the Discord server, but I assume it was just as bad since I didn't have a filter last year. I apologize for that that too. It is my best interest to start over and continue playing.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: [san7890] Xalox - Ai yai yai

Post by san7890 » #723133

Hi there,

Enough time has elapsed to the point where I will lift this ban. Please note that further digressions from following the rules will result in your being scrutinized and getting removed from the servers again, and second chances from a permanent ban are few and far between without a significant amount of time elapsing. Do not abuse my, or the rest of the admin team's, faith in people changing for the better.

I do not recall who banned you from the Discord (at least I'm fairly certain you got banned from there too), but it would be wise to create another appeal for that so someone can look into that. Your ban should go away in the next five minutes or so.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
cattleproddad
Byond Username: Xalox

Re: [san7890] Xalox - Ai yai yai

Post by cattleproddad » #723143

Understood, thank you