hardcoreAddict
Byond Username: Allrager

[thedragmeme] Allrager - banned for alt and possible antag rolling

Post by hardcoreAddict » #723276

BYOND account: Allrager
Character name: Kayla Peterson
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Alt identified and possible antag rolling, explain on the forums. Player was disconnected and unable to be spoken to directly.
Time ban was placed: 2023-02-12 22:37:28
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 200018

Sorry about the wait on this, I knew I could appeal way earlier from a past private message with thedragmeme, but I got disinterested in SS13 over the past year and been putting this off for awhile.

Now for my explanation.
I was addicted to SS13 back in early 2023, and from my connection history prior to my ban, It looks like I was just switching server to server.
I didn't intend for it to look like I was antag rolling, I rolled traitor 3 times in a row on Bagil and got bored of it and decided to sui roundstart on r200017, and joined Sybil for a non-antag round.
Reconnected to Bagil a few minutes later, then AFK'd and took a nap for about an hour, when I couldn't be contacted.

As for the alt (ckey Yabblah), I only joined 3 rounds with the alt, where I didn't have my main on said rounds already. I have not used and deactivated the account since then.

I have forgotten most details from back then, but I'll try to remember some more information if needed.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [thedragmeme] Allrager - banned for alt and possible antag rolling

Post by Drag » #723286

Yeah, that is fair enough. Generally, we ask players to stick to one account when playing on our servers. Do you have any other alts to declare and would you like Allrager to be your primary account?

Edit: For clarity I have no problem lifting this ban.
hardcoreAddict
Byond Username: Allrager

Post by hardcoreAddict » #723294

i don't have any other alts at the moment, Allrager is my only and current account
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #723314

Pog, you're all set. Unbanned and all that