[brotherbeyond] thegoodgoo

Appeals which have been closed.
thegoodgoo

[brotherbeyond] thegoodgoo

Post by thegoodgoo » #723597

BYOND account:

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
(X) - Server Ban
Ban/note reason: Made multiple alt accounts such as sarlar to grief and evade and silly stuff like that. Somehow, the main was missed. God speed
Time ban was placed: 2024-02-19 00:54:38
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed:3528519

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
(X) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?:
Id like to try playing in this community with good faith. It probably doesn't mean very much to you that an evader is appealing but I dont think Ive gone out of my way to ruin a players round or anything, most of the ban reasons are just for spam and such. I also have a relatively low playtime and didn't allow myself to know the community and the server that well. Also I have been playing for almost seven years if that means anything
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [brotherbeyond] thegoodgoo

Post by Vekter » #723599

Hi gamer, BrotherBeyond has been notified. Can you do us a favor and list out all of your alts? If your ban appeal is accepted, it will make the process of unbanning you a lot easier.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
thegoodgoo

Post by thegoodgoo » #723685

sure. I dont keep all of them but these are the ones I have on hand:

Code: Select all

360muffin, cubene, sarlar, Tosoy5, Hgurhonggong, donchimp, creatin2 ,MIWERU, Feneki, Tynaedi.
I'm sure there are more but again I dont keep all of them
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #723762

Hiya mate, thanks for appealing!

The most recent ban (from what I can tell after a very lazy search) is 24/02/2024. I'd like you to wait a little while before appealing again. If you are sincere about wanting to play /tg/ then please do appeal again in a few months time and, provided you haven't evaded again, I will likely lift this ban.
I'd also like to highlight that this is generous given the ban reason and length as most usually will have to appeal in a years time.
thegoodgoo

Post by thegoodgoo » #723778

see you in may, I appreciate the opportunity.