VipeRman1

Appeals which have been closed.
VipeRman1

VipeRman1

Post by VipeRman1 » #723742

BYOND account:

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
(X) - Server Ban
Ban/note reason: Sorry but the server is currently not accepting connections from never before seen players
Time ban was placed: 2024-03-10

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
(X) - I have played this game quite a few times and I have no idea why it won't let me in. I haven't played on a TG server before

Why should this appeal be accepted?: I would like to play on TG servers
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: VipeRman1

Post by Vekter » #723745

Hi gamer, you're probably not actually banned. We're currently not accepting new players due to an influx of grief accounts. Can you give me your BYOND username? I'll check and see if you're banned or if you're somehow limited from joining.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
VipeRman1

Post by VipeRman1 » #723772

VipeRman1 is my username, thanks for the help.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #723779

VipeRman1 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:27 pm VipeRman1 is my username, thanks for the help.
Yeah, you're not even in our system. Try to join either Sybil or Manuel and see if you get the same message, preferably some time in the afternoon when there's not already a lot of people on.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

VipeRman1

Post by VipeRman1 » #723812

Yeah I keep getting the same message no matter what time I join.
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #723862

VipeRman1 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:19 am Yeah I keep getting the same message no matter what time I join.
Servers that have this symbol have the panic bunker on, and won't accept connections from new users.
You can wait until a server doesn't have that symbol on https://tgstation13.org/, or may go to the discord #help channel and ask an admin to lower the panic bunker so you're able to play.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #723864

DATAxPUNGED wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:17 pm You can wait until a server doesn't have that symbol on https://tgstation13.org/, or may go to the discord #help channel and ask an admin to lower the panic bunker so you're able to play.
If you ping me in #help I'll either do it or get someone else to do it.
Spoiler:

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #724058

Since this isn't actually a ban appeal, I'm gonna go ahead and send it off.
Spoiler: