[Cheshify] Terrariadripofficial - 2 hour ban for calling people "terry immigrant" once in a ticket

Appeals which have been closed.
exclamationpigeon
Byond Username: Terraria_Drip_Official

[Cheshify] Terrariadripofficial - 2 hour ban for calling people "terry immigrant" once in a ticket

Post by exclamationpigeon » #723781

BYOND account: Terrariadripofficial

Server Ban

Ban/note length: 2 hours
Ban/note reason: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... y=lossless
Time ban was placed: 3:19 PM CST I think
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 225385

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
- The ban/note is factually incorrect
- The ban/note is not against the rules
- The ban was unjustifiably harsh

Why should this appeal be accepted?: I was playing as scientist, on a round with a cook overflow (eight cooks I think). I went to the kitchen and saw the cooks murdering someone for no reason, so I hopped over the counter to try and save them. I got murdered too, and both of our bodies were dragged down into the freezer and put on meat spikes. I made an ahelp where I called the cook team "terry immigrants" (because terry crashed and I just got NRP murdered for no real reason by a team of cooks that definitely couldn't all be antags). Then I was scolded and ignored. Then, I said "are you going to do anything or just ignore me because I said "terry immigrant"". I was immediately banned. Also, I'm mostly angry about the round removal and not the 2 hour ban, and I want to make an admin complaint after this.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: [Cheshify] Terrariadripofficial - 2 hour ban for calling people "terry immigrant" once in a ticket

Post by WineAllWine » #723784

A 2 hours ban is unlikely to be successfully appealed before the ban expires.

It is even less likely to be successfuly appealed when the banning admin is a head admin.

Nevertheless, I've let them know of this appeal
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Re: [Cheshify] Terrariadripofficial - 2 hour ban for calling people "terry immigrant" once in a ticket

Post by kieth4 » #723785

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #723788

You got the shit beat out of you for hopping the counter, and I banned the idiot who was round removing you by dragging you into the basement. I had asked you to stop with the server tribalism and you continued it into deadchat. Rule 1: Don't be a dick.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
exclamationpigeon

Post by exclamationpigeon » #723792

I was saving somebody, and why do you even care? i'm playing on manuel, why can't i poke fun at terry players a little bit? and almost the entire chef team was in on it and you only punished one person despite atleast three of them saying to turn me into prosciutto
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #723793

This ban has now expired. (called it). If you'd like, you can continue to appeal the note. This would be necessary if you want to make an admin complaint.

I'd recommend just brushing the dust off your jacket and moving on, personally :)
exclamationpigeon

Post by exclamationpigeon » #723797

i want to continue appealing it because it's the only reason i made this in the first place
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #723800

i am taking that as a request for headmin review, and my review is as follows.
► Show Spoiler