[mindstormy] sergeyvorobiov

Appeals which have been closed.
CheefSS

[mindstormy] sergeyvorobiov

Post by CheefSS » #723953

BYOND account:sergeyvorobiov

() - Server Ban

Ban/note length:1 day
Ban/note reason: Rule 1 violation for being a dick. They round removed a borg with the incenerator for getting in the way while they were executing moths for being in their office.
Time ban was placed: 2024-03-13 18:28:38
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:225481

The ban/note is factually incorrect
The ban was unjustifiably harsh

Why should this appeal be accepted?: In this round there was a huge mess between me, captain, and a lot of moffs, and during one of the fight in the Captain room(!) Azimov borg decided to fuck the shit around, but forgot he's azimov. After multiple attempts to save the moffs, multiple times pushing humans, as well as refusal to carry out the order moffs to leave - the unit was destroyed and subsequently cremated as rogue, but the administrator decided to completely disassociate from all of the above, issuing a ban without fully understanding and saying that my reasons are made up (which fully proves that he did not look at the logs), from which further the administrator banned me in the middle of round and turned after the remaining body in the moff(!), which can be considered literally a mockery of me.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: [mindstormy] sergeyvorobiov

Post by WineAllWine » #724018

For the record it was not mindstormy who turned you into a moth, that was me. You are free to make a separate admin complaint about that if you like.
mindstormy
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Mindstormy

Post by mindstormy » #724102

I applied a ban for round removing an asimov borg with the incinerator. One player, one day.

Sure it was a bit messy with all that was going on in your office but from what I can see the borg was just trying to prevent harm. After killing the borg I think you could have either left the borg so someone else could have repaired him OR ideally taken them to robotics yourself.

I see no reason to lift this.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #724511

This ban has since expired, and we don't intend on overturning the note.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: