Post by IamTheRealSalamander » #725609

BYOND account: TheRealSalamander

Ban/note type (Check what applies):
(x) - Server Ban
() - Note
() - Forum Ban
() - Discord Ban

Ban/note length: Permanent
Ban/note reason:As a nonantag, CQCed the shit out of an unresisting assistant for the crime of getting a job transfer to the kitchen to learn the cooking system because "not in my kitchen / im the only chef / i am the best and only / so fuck off to another job." Large history of bad escalation warnings. Being chef is not an excuse to CQC people randomly. You have already been spoken to about your poor note history and you have never accumulated 10 consecutive hours without a ban or warning of some type. As this ban was placed in your absence, you may appeal in the forums if you wish to contest any of it.
Time ban was placed:2022-05-30 18:36:36
Server you were playing on when banned:TG/Station
Round ID in which ban was placed:60659

Why are you making this appeal?(Check what applies):
() - The ban/note is factually incorrect
() - The ban/note is not against the rules
() - The ban/note needs modification
() - The ban was unjustifiably harsh
(x) - I was permabanned and I want another chance

Why should this appeal be accepted?: Well to put it simply and short. im trying to whitelist for bubberstation cause i want to play with a friend i met recently a week ago and told me they play bubberstation. ive had issues trying to submit appeals due to the fear of rejection so i left the ban in place for pretty much two years. even going as far as just leaving byond entirely for 2 years so im nervous trying to come back cause ive been very naughty in the past. even now im starting to sound like a broken record so ill keep it simple. i want a second chance so i can play with my friend.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [pandarsenic] TheRealSalamander

Post by Vekter » #725615

Hey gamer, Pandarsenic retired a while back so I'll take over on this. You mentioned wanting to be whitelisted for Bubberstation - I'm interested in knowing what's preventing that at this time, as we don't have anything really to do with that server. Are they refusing to allow you in because you're banned here? Additionally, do you intend on actually playing here after having the ban lifted, or are you just asking that we lift it so you can play elsewhere?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
IamTheRealSalamander

Post by IamTheRealSalamander » #725644

i intend playing back on TG and to go play on bubberstation cause they said they wanted me to resolve this ban. i used to be really good player on TG stations but yeah that all happened a long time ago in my perspective i do want to play a few rounds on Manuel tho so i can get my bearings on how its played again
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #725684

Alright, sounds good to me. I'll have you unbanned.

E: Done, have fun.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you