Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

[Brothemis] Jadzia Dax/HollaHollaFoAdollar appealPost

Post by Dax Dupont » #4727

Byond account and character name: Hollahollafoadolla Jadzia Dax
Banning admin: Brothemis
Ban reason and length: Perm jobban for atmosia
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 18:26 09.05 CET
Your side of the story: I removed the plasma pump because I went paranoid after the borg's flashed me while dragging the RD's corpse to genetics and after I yelled and ran his excuse was that the floor was getting dirty which sounds like bullshit. Brothemis decided to "warn me" and instaban me after because I pointed out that's it not metagaming. Though I agree'd to not do it again after the discussion I got an insta ban seeing I broke the rule after getting warned...which I couldn't even do.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Because I at least should have gotten a chance after the warning he gives me to prove I wouldnt do it again. I have been playing here for months and didn't get banned, and am generally not disliked or anything. I also keep my calm most of the time while people are being dbags, he has no reason to assume I'd do it again. I did not get warned before for this yet I got an insta job ban.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Re: [Brothemis] Jadzia Dax/HollaHollaFoAdollar appealPost

Post by Brotemis » #4729

I'll lift this on the condition that we don't have to go through the conversation of why the AI isn't rogue because a janiborg flashed you for dirtying the hall, why a flash isn't human harm, why a dead body isn't protected by asimov laws, and how its a really far stretch to make any of these assumptions based solely upon a janiborg trying to do its work and not breaking any laws
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #4730

Brotemis wrote:I'll lift this on the condition that we don't have to go through the conversation of why the AI isn't rogue because a janiborg flashed you for dirtying the hall, why a flash isn't human harm, why a dead body isn't protected by asimov laws, and how its a really far stretch to make any of these assumptions based solely upon a janiborg trying to do its work and not breaking any laws
I am alright with this. I might have overreacted a little too, sorry about that.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #4732

And I apologize if I likely come off as a dick. I find my tolerance of metagaming to be as low my tolerance of greytiding.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #4736

Brotemis wrote:And I apologize if I likely come off as a dick. I find my tolerance of metagaming to be as low my tolerance of greytiding.
It wasn't the intention to metagame, in retrospect it was kinda stupid of me to assume those things, especially cutting off plasma.