Byond Username: E.Goulart

[NikNakFlak] E.Goulart

Post by E.Goulart » #91348

Byond account and character name: E.Goulart
Banning admin: NikNakFlak
Ban reason and length: Supposedly evading, permabanned
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Probably minutes ago
Your side of the story:

NikNakFlak sent me a pm accusing me of evading bans from 6 random accounts, as he stated. But I have never seen, heard of or touched these said accounts, as I answered him.
Maybe with detailed information on how these accounts are linked to me, we can sort this out.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I am not responsible or own these banned accounts therefore there is no ban evasion.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [NikNakFlak] E.Goulart

Post by NikNakFlak » #91407

I need to talk with the host about something which I can do as soon as he is available and then this should be cleared up.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [NikNakFlak] E.Goulart

Post by NikNakFlak » #92032

Your Computer IDs still match up but the other accounts in question also have IPs all in the united states. Noting, the only connection you have with these other ckeys is 26 connections, which is enough to tell us it wasn't a fluke, but still doesn't seem like alot seeing as you have over 1000 rounds clocked. All your IPs locate in brazil, like, every single one. Your notes aren't terrible so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here. Our database says your connected to these accounts but the IPs really don't match up and don't really seem like proxy or VPN use...so I'm just going to leave it at that and let you play.

Unbanned.