[Subtlegraces] Ixel12 - Server ban

Appeals which have been closed.
CannableDog

Post by CannableDog » #92280

Title/subject:

Post Content: you, or another user of this computer or connection (Ixel12) is banned from playing here The ban reason is : Started singularity without a field before spacing themselves and logging out
Byond account and character name:Ixel12
Banning admin: subtlegraces
Ban type (What are you banned from?):The server
Ban reason and length: you, or another user of this computer or connection (Ixel12) is banned from playing here The ban reason is : Started singularity without a field before spacing themselves and logging out: ) (I dont know the length doesn't say)
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2015-06-01 20:21:54
Your side of the story: Hey I was distracted and did realize I had my hard suit off , When I go out to see if I had to do anything else to the Sig field thingy I got hit with a beam and died and that's when I rage quit I am sorry if anything bad happend I am rather new to Eng work and didnt know much
Why you think you should be unbanned: I honestly don't know if the ban is a timed ban or a perma ban But I would like to play again on TG it is my favorite server and I am sorry I messed up
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: [Subtlegraces] Ixel12 - Server ban

Post by Subtle » #92286

You started the PA without engaging any of the field generators, singularity escaped almost instantly.

Actually just about to ask you what happened before you threw yourself into space but you logged out pretty quickly. Fairly certain you hadn't died either.
People make mistakes, sure, but it really didn't look like something a nearly seven-month old player does by accident from my perspective ghosting over you.

Genuinely didn't know you needed to turn the field on?
CannableDog

Post by CannableDog » #92288

I honeslty am new to Eng work so I really am sorry , and I was dark red and foggy about to die when the green beam hit me, Again I am sorry I thought that if I went around and hit the metal pillars around the sig area Then it would make the walls come up.
CannableDog

Post by CannableDog » #92289

I just wasnt thinking and closed the scren to go play another game , I really love this server and I am sorry I messed up Subtlegraces
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #92295

Just adminhelping "I think I really messed up" or something similar goes a long way toward helping us earmark these things as an accident.

I'll lift the ban; please understand that this sort of excuse rarely works twice, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Be a little more careful!
Happy spessmaning.
CannableDog

Post by CannableDog » #92296

OMG Thank you so much While I was baned I have been look at the wiki, I now know that I will use the wiki instead of just brute forcing thought things and finding out how to do the work the hard way , Again I am sorry subtle I feel really shitty, Thank you for understanding