lij82 (don't now his player name)

Appeals which have been closed.
bfrancis29
Byond Username: Tgyhu8

lij82 (don't now his player name)

Post by bfrancis29 » #94546

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Tgyhu8 ( Uh.. don't really have one i HAVEN't played for 5 years)
Banning admin: lij82
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The server
Ban reason and length: Permanent banned (Griefing)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2010 - 01 - 01 (it doesn't give me a time)
Your side of the story: I don't have a side of my story. I was fourteen years old so lol I was just killing for fun but I didn't understand the concept of ruining the other players game that much.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been five years and I'm nineteen years old now so I feel like I'm more mature now to just enjoy the game and enjoy my fellow players.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Re: lij82 (don't now his player name)

Post by ThatSlyFox » #94550

Not seeing you in the database although that ban is 5 years old. Never heard of lij82 either. Sure you are on the right forums?

I will see about getting this lifted if so.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #94551

LJ82 is an ancient admin. This probably sheds some more light on what your ban reason was,
Repeat offender, murdered the RD for poking him with a penlight, used the ID to blow the borgs for no reason, murdered a man for trying to clone the RD. Edit: You have been permabanned before, you are out of chances.
But you were apparently unbanned in the new years eve 2013 unbanning wave but another perma wasn't lifted for whatever reason, so there's no harm in unbanning you I guess. Don't fuck up.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
bfrancis29
Byond Username: Tgyhu8

Post by bfrancis29 » #94554

Appreciataed admins. I will not dissapoint