[bluespace] enterdot/hizzar - multikeying

Appeals which have been closed.
EnterDOT

[bluespace] enterdot/hizzar - multikeying

Post by EnterDOT » #5160

Uh, it shows me this: Image. Also, I did NOT dodge the ban in the actual meaning. I had (well, still have actually, at the time of me writing) a friend here over and I was about to tell him how to play SS13 again by showing it on my computer, since he forgot how to. I decided to choose the scientist role since I missed it. I did no harm this time, in fact. I promised and still promise that I won't.screw.up.as.scientist.again. I just want to play. I don't want harm, this was accidental.
If you need to have me retell about what actually happened at the scientist accident earlier, what happened was actually that I threw a bomb into space and, thinking whether I'd see the shock from the explosion or not, decided to explode it. What I fucked up though is that I had the SAME FUCKING SIGNAL AND CODE on the other bombs. As you already know, all got ded and exploded. Not funny, yes. It was an accident. Not knowing that ALL is logged, I did lie (although I don't really remember what I said back then already, but I did), which was certainly bad, but I didn't want to make the situation worse. :(
I just only want to play as scientist again. Other servers don't have the TG Science, which is clearly superior to the baystation one, being good and not complex as shit. Go ahead and watch over how I play or whatever. I don't mind. I just want to be able to play as all the roles, be able to play as one and get bored of it and then play as another.
Look, Bluespace, I know that this is a rule breach and stuff, but that week-long ban was more than enough, really.
Byond account and character name:enterdot
Banning admin:bluespace
Ban reason and length:perma, should be 1wee
Time ban was placed (including time zone):08:44 serber time may 11
Your side of the story:Read above
Why you think you should be unbanned:Read above
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: [bluespace] enterdot/hizzar - multikeying

Post by Bluespace » #5167

You made bombs during a round, you detonate them on the shuttle, you immediately claim it wasn't you until I show you the signal log.
You're banned, and a long scientist jobban is placed on you, I expect you to appeal this in a few weeks.
You come back from your weekban, ask when your jobban is over, and next I see you on hizzar, playing scientist.
You didn't even attempt to appeal the scientist ban, you just straight up dodged it. That's not on.

I'm willing to believe you changed your tone though. I'll remove all the bans on Hizzar, on the condition I don't see it playing from your IP/CID whilst you have active bans/jobbans.
I'm going to reduce your current jobban to 2 weeks from now.
I'll reduce the ban length for EnterDOT to a day.
You'll be on scientist probation, if you cause trouble with bombs, expect severe consequences.

Sound fair?
I play Boris Pepper.
EnterDOT

Post by EnterDOT » #5175

Bluespace wrote:You made bombs during a round, you detonate them on the shuttle, you immediately claim it wasn't you until I show you the signal log.
You're banned, and a long scientist jobban is placed on you, I expect you to appeal this in a few weeks.
You come back from your weekban, ask when your jobban is over, and next I see you on hizzar, playing scientist.
You didn't even attempt to appeal the scientist ban, you just straight up dodged it. That's not on.

I'm willing to believe you changed your tone though. I'll remove all the bans on Hizzar, on the condition I don't see it playing from your IP/CID whilst you have active bans/jobbans.
I'm going to reduce your current jobban to 2 weeks from now.
I'll reduce the ban length for EnterDOT to a day.
You'll be on scientist probation, if you cause trouble with bombs, expect severe consequences.

Sound fair?
Sounds fair and I am now completely alright with the ban now. Thank you. :)

One question though, how did you identify me? By IP or me saying install gentoo in OOC/manners? :P

And don't worry. I won't carry bombs like this now. I don't want consequences, so I will be more careful.
Also uh, sorry for replying (a taaad bit) late ^^

Oh and, cool avatar, by the way. You made it? :3
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #5183

Bans have been adjusted, dealt with.
I play Boris Pepper.