[tsaricide] Atlanntis

Appeals which have been closed.
Atlanntis
Byond Username: Atlanntis

[tsaricide] Atlanntis

Post by Atlanntis » #99910

Byond account and character name: Atlanntis

Banning admin: tsaricide

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from all /tg/ servers(or atleast on Sybil's)

Ban reason and length: Dumping a beaker full of acid on someone FNR

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-03-06 23:46:48

Your side of the story: So, it makes quite a good time since this happened and now, looking back it looks kinda stupid. I was playing Chemist and trying to do my job, but there was this guy running around the station throwing things into my lab, so I waited until the shuttle arrived, got myself a beaker of sulfuric acid and was waiting until the round end so I could throw acid into his face, but for some reason I tought it was a good idea to do that BEFORE the round ended, and I'm not sure I threw it in the right guy at all...Yeah, it looks really stupid right now.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I like /tg/ and playing in other servers its not the same thing, and i'm really sorry for all that acid thing, and I promise everybody I wont do it again. [happy ending]
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [tsaricide] Atlanntis

Post by Tsaricide » #101008

Atlanntis : Well the shuttle arrived and I had a beaker full of sulpharic acid I couldnt use anymore
Atlanntis : I wasnt going to leave it there was I?

Okay ban lifted, I suggest you don't repeat this attitude and read the rules.

You also went braindead the next round as captain so I'll remove that also but I suggest reading the rules before playing.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: [tsaricide] Atlanntis

Post by Ahammer18 » #101158

Tsaricide lifted the ban, so Im resolving this. PM me with any questions.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin