Appeals which have been closed.
Nexendia
Byond Username: Nexendia

[Antonkr] Nexendia - (PermaBan Appeal)

Post by Nexendia » #5680

Byond account and character name: Nexendia

Banning admin: Antonkr

Ban reason and length:

Banned by Host: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (nexendia) is banned from playing here.
The ban reason is: Hugging a huge amount of people, at the signs of disease, followed by a silicone ban a few hours prior.
See notes for previous accounts.

It's a PermaBan

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-02-23 23:17:21 Pacific Standard?

Your side of the story: I have no side to this story

Why you think you should be unbanned: I've learned my lesson and wish to play on /tg/station once more,
Spoiler:
(Shittty Nex = Bans) And (Bans = No fun) Thus (No Shitty Nex = Fun) I hope someone finds this spoiler funny
っぽい
Spoiler:
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Re: [Antonkr] Nexendia - (PermaBan Appeal)

Post by Antonkr » #5701

You are aware you have more bans then anyone on the database across three different accounts. (A privatepaste existed with all your bans/notes but it now expired).I have not encountered a single round personally in which you were adding to the enjoyment of the game, rather then taking away from it. I thought that the 6 month vacation you wanted to take would actually last, and make you a better player, but instead you chose to do two very shittlery and griefy things within an hour of this happening, first involving the AI, second involving hugging people at the first sight of a virus, to spread it, but this was just the icing on the cake when you look at your history.

Denied unless a headmin has anything to say.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.