Appeals which have been closed.
LA MAYONESA
Byond Username: LA MAYONESA

[An0n3] Blacklist

Post by LA MAYONESA » #107224

Byond account and character name: Kavaloosh
Banning admin: An0n3
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Blacklist, the forum, the servers
Ban reason and length: Access denied, Banned by host.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): March?? i don't remember
Your side of the story: rogue communist elements infiltrate station and become headmin, ban all naysayers
Why you think you should be unbanned:>permabanning someone for getting into an argument with someone else three times
Last edited by LA MAYONESA on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LA MAYONESA

Re: [An0n3] Blacklist

Post by LA MAYONESA » #107225

anyways, please don't close this thread before i have a chance to reply to your allegations, like what happened last time

i hope you'll believe i'm sorry

Byond account and character name: Kavaloosh
Banning admin: An0n3
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Blacklist, the forum, the servers
Ban reason and length: Access denied, Banned by host.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): March?? i don't remember
Your side of the story: I got into a few arguments with Richards over some petty stuff and decided to say things that would hurt her the most. I accidentally called Richards a he in my latest ban appeal and that caused MSO to throw it out completely, i swear it was on complete accident. You can check, i made sure to call her a 'them' all the other times.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I love this server, i've been here for 4 years and i can't just can't take getting permabanned over one misstep by a headmin who isn't even around anymore. I never griefed in-game, and maybe i was a little too hostile outside of it. I'm sorry.
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #107229

And here i'll lay out what happened in extreme detail.

Jump to (early) December of last year I went into coderbus to call out all the marxists and I said some lewd stuff to everyone, including Remie, because I thought it was funny and didn't think anyone would be all that offended. I was promptly banned from coderbus and went upon my day. January comes up and I get into an argument with Richards because I had thought wrongly that she was the reason i was banned from coderbus, when it was in-fact someone else. At this point i had no idea of Remie's change, all i saw was the avatar and name change and thought nothing of it, she then brought up how she was a girl and I brought up her past to try and hurt her the most, she appealed to ask to maybe continue this argument in steam chat, but I knew that was pointless. So i ended it there, and i was put on approved posting. That's fine, I dealt with it.

Late February comes, i don't remember which of the two servers I am playing on but I remember someone with a purple name who I had never seen anymore, and I ask who it is in the purple text and they reply: "you'd think you would remember who almost got you permabanned". It's Remie, and I try to hurt Remie mentally as i never hurt her before. I bring up her past, the full whammy, and i get muted by an admin, and then me and Remie talked calmly in adminchat, no arguments, just talking about the mute and other extraneous things.

Then I check back the next day in March and i'm Blacklisted from the server. I made joke appeals as I always did in the beginning because I didn't have any idea that this was a serious blacklist. 'Stalking' I was apparently 'stalking' Richards. No, I wasn't. 'Creepy stalking'. I'm not a stalker, I've talked to Richards three times in all, once in the coderbus, once in the forum (which i got put on approved posting for), and once in the server, which i got blacklisted from the server for.

And here I am, 5 months later, crawling back to the server.
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #107230

I also made a post saying I got unbanned with a sleeper admin after evading for 8 months. It wasn't actually a sleeper admin. It was NemoVonFish, and I got unbanned for not griefing for all of those 8 months with an alt-account, and i convinced TLE to unban me, so do not fear, I am a law abiding citizen of this station, you can check my notes on both servers, mostly positive. I might have one bad thing on Sibyl. I was livid at the time at communists and others, I hope you'll forgive me.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #107231

The question really is whether you're worth having around despite this shit.

We're meant to have some basic standard for dealing with eachorher and you crossed it repeatedly.

I don't think you belong on the blacklist but I'm alright with you being permabanned. Little difference to you in the end really.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #107235

Stickymayhem wrote:The question really is whether you're worth having around despite this shit.

We're meant to have some basic standard for dealing with eachorher and you crossed it repeatedly.

I don't think you belong on the blacklist but I'm alright with you being permabanned. Little difference to you in the end really.
so you are judging this appeal not on what I have done but what i COULD do if i become unbanned? what is this? Minority Report?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #107240

No its you've already proven to be a shit multiple times in the past, why keep you around and wait for it to happen again when its easier to just keep you gone?
It's not "thought crime" if there's a clear pattern of you not learning for months at a time and there's no obligation to keep you around.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #107241

Saegrimr wrote:No its you've already proven to be a shit multiple times in the past
like fucking when, check my notes, i'm NOT shit and i DON'T for no reason people
"you've proven to be a shit multiple times in the past"
no i haven't, maybe in the first year of playing I was shit(which you, Saegmrir weren't around for), but i've reformed myself

if i'm so shit why didn't i get banned for griefing? oh right, because i don't grief.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #107242

Are character witnesses relevant? Kava played Danny Schmidt and he was always decent fun to have around. Sometimes bordered on greytide shit but no worse than anyone else does from time to time. As far as I can recall his ic conduct was always fine, even if his communism posting is irritating
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #107247

Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. You have to be an almost decent human being. The standard is low enough that it takes near deliberate effort to manage to fall short of it.

I'm sure you're lovely in game but you shitpost a lot and were deliberately as malicious as possible to other people in the community.

I find it hilarious that you're bringing up minority report. It's literally like someone already incarcerated screaming "1984 thought police!" because they won't let him out when he likes.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #107251

Stickymayhem wrote:I'm sure you're lovely in game but you shitpost a lot and were deliberately as malicious as possible to other people in the community.
Can you clarify the differences between this case and the recent paprika superprobationary unbanning?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #107252

Someone drop his fucking novel's worth of notes in here please
Can you clarify the differences between this case and the recent paprika superprobationary unbanning?
Paprika was at least remorseful. Which, yes, makes Kavaloosh worse than Paprika.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #107255

Vekter wrote:Someone drop his fucking novel's worth of notes in here please.
someone please do this
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #107263

I am not sure I follow, you expect an unban after all this fedora tipping and mustache twirling?
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 785#p81785
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #107265

>I made sure to call her a "them" all other times

Why the fuck wouldn't you just call Remie a woman? It's more like you're going out of your way to be a cunt.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #107267

It takes a unanimous decision from the head admins to remove someone from the the blacklist, and I say denied.

Try again when I'm not headmin.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #107269

That's pretty concise. Locked and moved unless anyone else has anything to add.
Spoiler:

Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #107274

So long, fuckface!
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #107278

"I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY HERE ANYWAY, FAGGOTS."
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #107279

"i-i was only pretending guys!"
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha