[neerti] banbot2000-permaban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
banbot2000

[neerti] banbot2000-permaban appeal

Post by banbot2000 » #6195

i was playing as a botanist and several people had assaulted me so by the time i was on the shuttle i was very nervous.

Byond account and character name:Banbot2000, dude mcdrunkertun
Banning admin: neerti
Ban reason and length:i killed 2 people on the shuttle,permaban
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2014-05-15 17-33-34 north american central time
Your side of the story:first off by barley i meant the round was almost over,both of them were wielding weapons and i thought i was targeted by traitors or other antagonist roles because i was had been attacked before that and was afraid for my life
Why you think you should be unbanned: i should be unbanned or at least my ban should be shortened because it was justifiable and i should not be perma-banned for such a minor offence as self defense
Last edited by banbot2000 on Fri May 16, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
banbot2000

Re: Neerti

Post by banbot2000 » #6196

i just want it to be noted that when you banned me i only attacked 2 people and the other was defense of office he not only invaded my office but stole materials as well also it was not you but a while back a jerk killed me because i was the mime i told the current admin about it nothing happened the guy was not a antag but not so mush as banned for a hour. besides the point my internet went down when you banned me so i couldn't even finish writing the message i was going to send
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Re: Idk how long i am banned for

Post by Aurx » #6200

Ban date: 2014-05-15 17:33:34 server time.
Original listed ban reason: "Attacked and killed several people on the shuttle. When questioned, said he only did it 'barely'. After pointing out that in fact, it wasn't barely, but three or more people, then said 'i consider on the suddle to be as the round ended'."
Current listed ban reason: "Attacked and killed several people on the suddle. When questioned, said he only did it ''barely''. After pointing out that in fact, it wasn''t barely, but three or more people, then said ''i consider on the suddle to be as the round ended''." Ban reason was edited by antonkr
Listed ban duration: Permanent
Listed banning admin: neerti
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Idk how long i am banned for

Post by Jeb » #6210

Post Content:
Byond account and character name:
Banning admin:
Ban reason and length:
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
Your side of the story:
Why you think you should be unbanned:

Fill that out, edit your post.

Thanks.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
banbot2000

Re: [neerti] banbot2000-permaban appeal

Post by banbot2000 » #7930

can you just shorten it to like a week
wolfcaller2015

Post by wolfcaller2015 » #7936

Admins,
I would like to put an piece of information that "banbot" forgot to mention, the one known as banbot shares a computer with the one known as "Pant less ninja" who has been unable to post as he is on a HVAC seminar in Illinois. Pant less has asked me to put this information forward as when he comes home would like to play when he comes home.

Sincerely,
Wolfcaller2015(AKA Joseph Mooney) a long time player
Neerti
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Neerti

Post by Neerti » #8029

I'll unban you.

If you go kill people fnr again you'll get re-perma'd.

Also don't lie to me next time, please.
ImageImage
- Game Admin -
Feel free to PM me on the forums or IRC with questions, concerns, feedback, or just talk about stuff.
Have I not met my hitler quota this month?