Post by ShizCalev » #109726

Byond account and character name:
Shizcalev

Banning admin:
ahammer18

Ban type (What are you banned from?):
Jobban from all head roles.

Ban reason and length:
Admin PM from-Ausops: AFK as the captain during most of a nukeops round. GG" ahammer18
Admin PM from-Ausops: (10080 minutes) / 7 days.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
Admin PM from-Ausops: 2015-08-04 06:11:00

Your side of the story:
Was a latejoin captain, the HoS had already secured most of my equipment except the disk, which I promptly shoved in my box. I had cargo order up a bunch of batons not long after joining, I then personally delivered the baton crate to robotics, then gathered up a ton of helmets from security and brought them as well. After, I went and monitored crew sensors for a few minutes until robotics finished making the securitron units, which I then called to my office en-masse, resulting in the HoS and a fuck ton of other crew members rushing in to come check why a fleet of beepskies were charging into my office. After we partied in there for a bit, I set all the securitrons to arrest unknowns/armed w/o permit, and broke my laser case, resulting in all of us being locked into my office. Low and behold, it turns out there was (two?) syndicates chilling in my office cloaked as pens. The crew and myself promptly robusted the fuck out of them, but we were stuck in the office without any power (since they emp'd the fuck out of the place), we were reliant on the atmos tech in there to cut down an r-wall to break us out (since the disposal unit had no power.) I stepped away for a minute to put my pizza in the fridge since we were going to be there for a little, and came back to having died from severe burns, with the HoS dragging me around in medbay trying to get someone to revive me. Since I was dead and it was late, I figured I'd just call it a night there.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I was not afk for "most of the round" as was stated. I was in the presence of multiple crew members, including but not limited to multiple security officers, three securitrons, and the HoS when we were locked in my office, so I figured it was safe to step away for a moment, though I apologize if it was an inopportune time.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: [ahammer18] Shizcalev - head jobban

Post by Ahammer18 » #109773

I was under the assumption that you had immediately disconnected, allowing dat fukken disk to be taken. Ban lifted.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin