[cedarbridge] Zoozimper (Grief)

Appeals which have been closed.
Brumbpo
Byond Username: Brumbpo

[cedarbridge] Zoozimper (Grief)

Post by Brumbpo » #114431

Byond account: Brumpo (previously bepis, pebis, zoozimper. Horgin was a friend trying to connect from my house.)
Character name: N/A
Banning admin: Cedarbridge
Ban type: Permanent.
Ban reason and length: "Another user of this computer or connection (zoozimper) is banned from playing here. Shuttle grief, killed a guy on the shuttle and logged off when messaged by admin."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-01-25 22:32:58

Your side of the story:
Back in January I got absolutely, hysterically baked with some friends. I thought the good thing to do would be to play space station 13. It wasn't.
Some guy was giving me shit in the round. I bashed his head in on the shuttle and panicked when an admin messaged me. I was relatively new to the game, and also new to /tg/station (I know that's no excuse.)

Fastforward to this week: With a new ip, but paranoid that my appeal wouldn't be accepted, I posted a fake appeal claiming that I'd inherited some bans from my new school apartment's, in a delightful attempt to bypass a CID ban by spoofing my MAC address. It worked out, I played a few rounds (the new chemistry is great. I was a delight. I was so well-behaved that not a single admin contacted me <3). I figured I could sneak back in and try to integrate.

Totally forgot that a spoofed mac address resets when you disconnect from the network. I tried to go for a round of /tg/ the next day and WHAM. Cold, hard karma fucked my ass. I came out to Saegrimr about my villainy and was told to appeal. Here I am.

I'm a competent player who's lacking a concrete community right now. My actions back in January weren't really excusable, nor were my actions this week.
That said, /tg/station is where I'd like to start spending my time and I hope you'll find it in your spessmen hearts to accept me.

(EDIT: I completely lost my old passwords. I am only "brumbpo" now. If you see it in your hearts to allow me thru, that's my key.)
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: [cedarbridge] Zoozimper (Grief)

Post by Tornadium » #114586

Semi-Peanut Gallery : Oh god, you made everything 100x worse. Your original appeal would have probably passed through without issue had you made it.

You done fucked up.
Brumbpo
Byond Username: Brumbpo

Post by Brumbpo » #114607

Tornadium wrote:Semi-Peanut Gallery : Oh god, you made everything 100x worse. Your original appeal would have probably passed through without issue had you made it.

You done fucked up.
Don't I know it.
I figure you can't get anything past these folks, though, so I might as well be honest.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #115015

Sorry I missed this second appeal here. I'd asked in PMs to appeal this in a month's time. Preferably with 100% honesty. We can understand the need to cave someone's head in with a toolbox because you're having a bad day, but lieing about it will get you thrown in the trash.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #115928

Try appealing again in a month.