[Longbowman/niknakflak]- Rev round/heat of the moment

Appeals which have been closed.
DavosSeaworth

[Longbowman/niknakflak]- Rev round/heat of the moment

Post by DavosSeaworth » #122592

Byond account and character name:Thecoldbard/DavosSeawroth/Madmax
Banning admin:Longbowman/niknakflak
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Perm, server.
Ban reason and length:attacking a warden in rev round, ban evading/ perma, perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone):6:18 cst
Your side of the story:I was in the heat of the moment and though I was rev when I got implant and missed it. Attack the warden and didn't help him. after 3 months I moved and learn and made new account to play with old friends. I than get perma ban for ban evading.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I learned from my mistakes and haven't done anything bad since I join back in. It was shitty heat of the moment which I miss that i was implanted and attack the warden. I didn't know how to explain myself at the time, and quit the game. I didn't start play until I got DavosSeaworth which I was ban for evading a ban. I hope niknakflak come to this thread and respond how calm I was, and understanding I was v.s. with the ban on thecoldbard.
Last edited by DavosSeaworth on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Re: [Longbowman/niknakflak]- Rev round/heat of the moment

Post by TheLongbowMan » #123365

First thing is first, Ban reason is as follows:

"During a gang round - Was the QM and had been implanted, they then actively worked against security, eventually disarming and handcuffing a security guard in a room full of gangsters, resulting in the security guards death, while being questioned the round restarted, thecoldbard did not rejoin, please come to the forums so we may discuss this further."

This type of ban is only placed when we cannot contact you or resolve the incident in game, intended to force you to explain the incident here on the forums, so that you can give your side of the story and any mitigating circumstances, or so that you may own up to what you did and accept any requital (if deemed necessary).

However, the fact that you decided to ban evade instead of try to resolve things first makes this a different issue, so I will be seeking advice from the adminbus before going forward with this.
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Re: [Longbowman/niknakflak]- Rev round/heat of the moment

Post by TheLongbowMan » #127218

Ban evading is unacceptable.

Had you owned up, you would have had a 1 or 2 day ban, but since you tried to evade, the permaban will remain indefinitely.