[TechnoAlchemist] Sirnats explanation

Appeals which have been closed.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

[TechnoAlchemist] Sirnats explanation

Post by sirnat » #123349

Byond account and character name: Sirnat
Banning admin: TechnoAlchemist
Ban type (What are you banned from?): https://gyazo.com/a54929d739a8ec1e1af6bed24deda3d6
Ban reason and length: Permanent-Explain myself for what I think may be a mistake.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-10-05 4:22:26
Your side of the story: So, as it says in my ban it states I shot the captain with a disabler during a nuke ops round, from what my memory serves I will explain out like a story.
>Gets told it's ops by bones
>Goes to the armory raid, gets a ablative, a e-gun, a tazer, and a combat shotgun plus riot shield.
>Goes down from brig, toward arrivals to a spotted op that was then killed by someone else.
>I go back to brig to see someone shooting down the left of the hall infront of the cells
>I race over with my shotgun and see the op shooting the captain I then try and cover the captain with the shield and begin blasting away at the op before he hit me with a lethal syringe from a syringe gun
>I shoot him down with the rubber shot, then begin firing into him with my e-gun from my backpack on lethal, I never shot the captain as she/he was down beside me.
>I then pass out from the drugs, noone else comes to fuck with the op except two more people.

From what I remember, it was the captain who I was protecting with the shield as I shot the op, but I do know I never shot the captain with a e-gun if someone can get logs and a place where I shot them, I really do not remember shooting the captain as I know thats a extremely shit thing to do during an op and a bannable offense.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't remember even using my e-gun before my 1v1 with the op in such a tight space, and I believe the op took my ID after he killed me. If it wasn't the captain I was helping it was someone else, but thats all I can remember, I just woke up. All I can think of is maybe the op took my ID, put it on and killed the captain with it on and maybe he mistook it for me shooting him with disablers? Not sure, but I know I did not purposely shoot the cap.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: [TechnoAlchemist] Sirnats explanation

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #123411

I'll unban you as soon as I get to my computer.
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #123422

Will there be a note? Been tryin' to keep the record clean lately.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #123423

sirnat wrote:Will there be a note? Been tryin' to keep the record clean lately.
Nah, it was a fuckup on my end everything is clean.

Sorry about that.
sirnat

Post by sirnat » #123427

Np!
This can be locked by anyone now, thanks techno.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #123471

Resolved, locking/moving topic. PM me or anyone else with a fancy colored name if this was done in error.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin