[creationpro] GersmOFF - Metacommunicating

Appeals which have been closed.
GersmOFF

[creationpro] GersmOFF - Metacommunicating

Post by GersmOFF » #126725

Byond account and character name: GersmOFF, (cannot remember the name as the whole situation happened over 2 years ago, probably John Smith)

Banning admin: creationpro

Ban type: Banned from playing on the server

Ban reason and length: Metacommunication with AntonTheGlorious. AIsized him, subverted him, all while being a non-antag. Then, upon talking with the admin in vk.com, I admitted to metacommunicating with Anton. Ban length is permanent.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-08-26 16-52-24
banan.PNG
Your side of the story: I am a douche. At least, a honest douche.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

People have a tendency to change over time, and I am no exception. After a couple of years playing my understanding of rules and roleplay has shifted towards the "better" state. Though being a little bit of, say, insulting upon talking to me in VK (this may be wrong, as I cannot remember the dialogue that well, also I recall I was kind of insulting too (EDIT: I did actually looked up at the conversation, he was indeed very rude. I'm not posting the conversation because It is long and in Russian and I wasn't any better back then)), I think the banning person had a legit reasons to apply a perma, and I politely ask for an amnesty. Thanks for reading through that pile of bad English.
PickleInspector
Byond Username: PickleInspector

Re: [creationpro] GersmOFF - Metacommunicating

Post by PickleInspector » #126771

CP isn't an administrator any longer as far as I'm aware.
PickleInspector
Byond Username: PickleInspector

Post by PickleInspector » #126965

And since nobody else seems to be taking any interest, I'll just go ahead and lift it tomorrow if nobody voices any dissent.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #126967

This is probably fine to lift since it's been a while as long as you realize that metacommunication is not acceptable.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
GersmOFF

Post by GersmOFF » #126982

lollerderby wrote:This is probably fine to lift since it's been a while as long as you realize that metacommunication is not acceptable.
Yes, I completely understand that, as I mentioned in the "Why you think you should be unbanned" section.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #127017

Make sure to observe a few rounds as an assistant, a lot has changed in the last 2 years.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #127399

Lifted, please be good.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"