[neerti] Mengde - permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Mengde

[neerti] Mengde - permaban

Post by Mengde » #133748

Byond account and character name: Mengde, cannot remember my IC name.
Banning admin: neerti.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban.
Ban reason and length: Metacomm with Rimj0b. Permaban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-07-09 20:34:43 (GMT I -think-)
Your side of the story: I have no excuse for my behaviour that round, but I apologise. I was screwing about as a traitor geneticist, put a monkey DNA injector into the corridor labelled "hulk", the detective tracked down my prints and injected it into me. I got angrier than I should have, opened a text chat with my metafriend Rimj0b (The admins were aware we were metafriends previously) and gave him my uplink password, and got him to revolver the detective to death. He was reluctant, but I angrily insisted.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've come back because I miss /tg/station, I enjoyed my time there and would like to be allowed back. I understand that the metacomm rule is one of the most (if not the most) important rule this server has, and have no qualms about receiving my ban in the first instance, however it has been a long time since then and I very much regret throwing my access to a great game away in a moment of anger, and would appreciate being given a second chance.

Cheers for taking the time.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [neerti] Mengde - permaban

Post by imblyings » #133865

Ok, you're back but on probation. Do anything wrong and the admins act with far more scrutiny.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.