(kpeculier) Wrong admin note

Appeals which have been closed.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

(kpeculier) Wrong admin note

Post by InsaneHyena » #134796

So, anyway, have this in my admin notes.
2015-11-02 14:03:05 | Sybil | kpeculier [Remove Note] [Edit Note] Last edit by kpeculier (Click here to see edit log)
Stunned and cuffed and then proceeded to incinerate the bartender under that loose suspicion that he had the nuclear disk. (He was playing as his Adolf Hitler character at this time.) Warned for killing without searching in the first place.
Basically everything here is correct - I was playing as Adolf Hitler HoS, I did kill a bartender for stealing nuclear disk. And while I do admit that incenirating him was REALLY shitlery, and I don't do it anymore, I want to clarify one thing - I did not kill him under loose suspicion of stealing nuclear disk. I knew for a fact that he stole it, I used the pinpointer to track him down and I searched him until I've found the disk hidden in his box.
Can I have my notes edited to show that I did not actually kill bartender for no raisin (even if I did cross the line)?
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: (kpeculier) Wrong admin note

Post by Tsaricide » #134945

ADMIN: PM: K Peculier/(Wil Watamote)->player: Was it true that you had the nuclear disk in your posession as Hitler killed you?
ADMIN: PM: player->K Peculier/(Wil Watamote): I don't think so
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #134969

We need a way to log the disk changing hands
K Peculier
Byond Username: K Peculier

Post by K Peculier » #135157

Yeah, I believe it was around round end as well. And I wasn't able to properly check who had what during the chaos. I'll edit the note for you.
Also known as K Pecucklier
Yell at me here --> https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5075