[Shaps] matillo jobban note

Appeals which have been closed.
matillo

[Shaps] matillo jobban note

Post by matillo » #136136

The reason is: When asked to not commit suicide when converted to HoG and team antags in general, said he didn't care and would continue to kill himself
I just want this post to reflect that I didn't mention sling or ops in that conversation, which I have no opinion on whatsoever. I would definitely continue to kill myself over HoG and new cult and probably gangs.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: [Shaps] matillo jobban note

Post by Scones » #136142

"I'm going to keep doing something after explicitly being told not to do so"

And yet, you expect some sort of gesture of forgiveness.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #136144

Scones wrote:"I'm going to keep doing something after explicitly being told not to do so"

And yet, you expect some sort of gesture of forgiveness.
no no no, you misunderstood. He only wants us to forgive him with CERTAIN jobs. Because it's only him that's affected by job suicides.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
matillo

Post by matillo » #136146

Actually I don't want forgiveness, I just wanted to clarify. The note was a bit spiteful and implied I said things I did not. What I said was "I will continue to kill myself on these awful conversion rounds, your advice is noted and ignored."
Last edited by matillo on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #136147

Frankly it's entirely beyond me why you were not outright banned
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
matillo

Post by matillo » #136148

They wanted to convert me, I wanted to be dead instead. This solves my problem, just wanted less hate about it. Not what I received, I guess.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #136210

Code: Select all

[23:24:09]ADMIN: PM: Shaps/(Phoebe Lotsu)->Matillo/(Milo Koepple): Hi there, if you don't wish to participate in a team gamemode, ahelp it instead of committing suicide please
[23:24:19]ADMIN: PM: Matillo/(Milo Koepple)->Shaps/(Phoebe Lotsu): How about... no.
[23:24:50]ADMIN: PM: Shaps/(Phoebe Lotsu)->Matillo/(Milo Koepple): Well I can apply an antag ban instead that'll autoghost you out when you get converted
[23:25:21]ADMIN: PM: Matillo/(Milo Koepple)->Shaps/(Phoebe Lotsu): I specifically don't want to participate in THIS antag mode, which is awful. Suicide is a thing and I did it and will continue to do so.
[23:25:35]ADMIN: PM: Shaps/(Phoebe Lotsu)->Matillo/(Milo Koepple): Alright then I'll apply an antagonist ban
Kek, you were a smartass. I'm surprised that you expected anything BUT a spiteful note (which is factual).
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #136219

Yeah, everything I was going to say was already covered by the other admins, maybe try appealing after a few weeks or a month of good behavior
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.