Byond Username: Roadhog1

[Ausops]Head positions

Post by rdght91 » #137370

Byond account and character name: Rowbutt91, don't remember
Banning admin:Ausops
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Head roles
Ban reason and length: Dicking around as captain on lowpop
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Don't remember
Your side of the story: Sorry, I rolled captain on super-lowpop, really didn't want to play captain, so I made myself clown and lubed the entire station until the crew decided to murder me. I did accidentally crit one guy during that, he was lazering me, so I disarmed him and pressed action (it wasn't the HOS's gun, it was something else, so it had no other settings) and ended up firing lazers into him instead of disabler beams. I did keep him stable though once I realized what happened.

It was obnoxious to use the cap's access to do clown stuff and it's my fault for being careless as I know you shouldn't be using lethal force to defend yourself if you started shit. Sorry.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I think it's been a week or so, I wasn't out to ruin anyone's round or anything, just mess around a bit, but I am sorry I crossed the line into grief.

By request I'd like to stay banned as Captain unless otherwise requested because I hate playing but role but lift other headbans. Again, my bad, there were other things I could have done that were less annoying to "get fired" as Captain.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [Ausops]Head positions

Post by imblyings » #137566

ok. Be careful.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Re: [Ausops]Head positions

Post by rdght91 » #137567

Appreciate it, thank you.