Byond Username: Deskdrawer

[Hornygranny] Deskdrawer - Misunderstanding

Post by Deskdrawer » #142713

Byond account and character name: Deskdrawer / Terry Newday

Banning admin: Hornygranny

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server

Ban reason and length: Lying to admin / Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 12/25/2015, 1:22 AM PST

Your side of the story: Was goofing around as a greytider, ran into brig, pushed around the warden causing a disarm of a taser. I picked up the taser but got arrested and put into jail. Some other assistant broke me out, and I ran away. On my flee, I saw the warden who tried to tase me, I attempted to disarm but didn't land a successful one, and the warden ended up tabling their own taser. I then ran away and eventually got arrested again. In sec, the HoS and warden put me in a cell and kept extending out my time because of my dank memes. I contacted the admins as, in the past, I have as warden been told not to do this directly by admins. Hornygranny asked if I was being a pain, I said the worst thing I was doing is shit talking. He asked if I had disarmed anyone to cause problems for sec. I said no, thinking he was referring to the second encounter with the warden as the first honestly escaped my mind at the time. I said no, I never disarmed anyone, and was immediately permabanned for "lying to the admins"

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think it's silly that simple forgetful moment would lead to a permaban without any explanation, especially when I was trying to prevent players from abusing the sec system. Any help would be mucho appreciato.
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: [Hornygranny] Deskdrawer - Misunderstanding

Post by Amelius » #142734

Just gonna say that, from the perspective of admins, the situation you described is textbook banbaiting. You greytided, you acted like a shitter, and even in the brig cell you, as you yourself admitted, shit talked the person (or people) in charge of your sentence and adminhelped FOR being treated like a shitter while conveniently forgetting the whole instigation of the conflict and why you were in the cell in the first place.

Please also define 'shit-talking'. Were you calling sec rogue on the radio? Or what?
Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » #142744

Naw, wasn't calling anyone rogue, the warden and HoS kept coming back to the cell so I was just bothering them.

Unfortunately they also kept adding time to the cell. I didn't ahelp for being treated like a shitter, I even said I was shit talking, I ahelped because in the past I've first hand have had admins tell me not to extend sentences and that people talking shit to you isn't grounds to do this. Unless it was an admin playing favorites, I'm unsure, but I believed that was some kind of rule.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #142943

Spoiler:
[09:19:56]ADMIN: PM: Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine)->Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday): were you causing trouble for sec?
[09:20:08]ADMIN: PM: Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday)->Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine): Nope, and they just refused to follow your orders now
[09:20:34]ADMIN: PM: Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday)->Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine): He blatantly came to set me free and then just left
[09:20:50]ADMIN: PM: Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine)->Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday): so why did you attack burer and kimiko at the start of the round?
[09:20:55]ADMIN: PM: Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday)->Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine): I didnt
[09:21:03]ADMIN: PM: Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine)->Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday): you haven't attacked them at all this round?
[09:21:36]ADMIN: PM: Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday)->Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine): I ran into sec, got tased and arrested, someone released me, then kimiko followed me around and dropped her own taser on the table apparently losing it and I got arrested again
[09:21:42]ADMIN: PM: Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday)->Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine): The most annoying thing I've done it talk shit
[09:21:48]ADMIN: PM: Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine)->Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday): so you never disarmed anyone or anything like that?
[09:21:58]ADMIN: PM: Deskdrawer/(Terry Newday)->Hornygranny/(Brian Blaine): Nope, kimiko disarmed himself by tabling his taser

[08:59:10]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) disarmed Burer(ulizak) (NEWHP: 100)(119,164,1)
[08:59:11]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) disarmed Burer(ulizak) (NEWHP: 100)(119,164,1)
[08:59:12]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) disarmed Burer(ulizak) (NEWHP: 100)(119,164,1)
[08:59:13]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) disarmed Burer(ulizak) (NEWHP: 100)(119,164,1)
[08:59:14]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) disarmed Burer(ulizak) (NEWHP: 100)(119,164,1)
[08:59:16]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) disarmed Kimiko Sakamoto(radconthemighty) (NEWHP: 100)(118,171,1)
[08:59:23]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) shot Burer(ulizak) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100)(113,169,1)
[08:59:24]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) shot Kimiko Sakamoto(radconthemighty) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100)(106,170,1)
[08:59:24]ATTACK: Terry Newday(deskdrawer) shot Kimiko Sakamoto(radconthemighty) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100)(105,170,1)
[08:59:26]ATTACK: Burer(ulizak) shot Terry Newday(deskdrawer) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100)(102,169,1)
[08:59:27]ATTACK: Burer(ulizak) shot Terry Newday(deskdrawer) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100)(102,169,1)
[08:59:27]ATTACK: Burer(ulizak) shot Terry Newday(deskdrawer) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100)(102,169,1)
[08:59:28]ATTACK: Notta Sindi(takeguru) shot Terry Newday(deskdrawer) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)(102,169,1)
[08:59:33]ATTACK: Burer(ulizak) handcuffed Terry Newday(deskdrawer) (NEWHP: 100)(102,169,1)
So you were harassing security for no reason and then blatantly lying to admins about it.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » #142956

No, I forgot about the altercation that took place at the start. Again, I admit now that I disarmed security at the start, at the time I thought he was talking in regards to the altercation with the warden later on, where he did in fact disarm himself by tabling his taser.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #142984

Deskdrawer wrote:No, I forgot about the altercation that took place at the start.
You forgot that you disarmed someone a bunch of times and then started shooting security with disabler beams? How do you forget about something like this.
Again, I admit now that I disarmed security at the start, at the time I thought he was talking in regards to the altercation with the warden later on, where he did in fact disarm himself by tabling his taser.
Well then why did you deny attacking them at the start when asked explicitly why you attacked them at the START.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » #142989

I really forgot, at THAT time, my head was really in the recent moment so I drew a complete blank honestly about the start. I kept thinking specifically about the altercation in the locker room thingy. I denied because my head was on that moment, it's why I came here truly, just to explain I misunderstood the question and completely fubar'd the response.
Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » #143095

Sorry, truly don't mean to be forceful on this, but any help to reach an understanding would be appreciated.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #143133

I don't believe you. I gave you multiple chances to admit it, the last bordering on a reminder that we can see your combat log.