[Leibniz] - Sgt. Pinback (I think) - Misunderstanding

Appeals which have been closed.
Krutches
Byond Username: Krutches

[Leibniz] - Sgt. Pinback (I think) - Misunderstanding

Post by Krutches » #10219

Post Content: I was banned about half a year ago for a stupid decision. Pretty much just started playing Yog and Facepunch after but miss TG.
Byond account and character name: Krutches - Sgt. Pinback, that's what I usually went by, though it might have been a random name when I got banned.
Banning admin: Leibniz
Ban reason and length: Griefer, logged out before questioning.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-10-27 14:35:29
Your side of the story: My friend was being an idiot, killing people for fun and he messaged me on my PDA to help him out. I think at that time he was attacking someone, he pushed my friend down and hit him so I smashed him open with a fire extinguisher. At the end of the round I logged out because I was upset with my friend after I learned that he was just fucking around.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I made a mistake and have grown since then. I've never been one for just openly attacking someone for no reason. I prefer for things to escalate so that a story can be made. Not only does it keep things fresh but it also keeps people less upset with dying.
Benson' Arizona blew warm wind threw your hair...

My body flies the galaxy my heart longs to be there...
Krutches
Byond Username: Krutches

Re: [Leibniz] - Sgt. Pinback (I think) - Misunderstanding

Post by Krutches » #10221

Also I hope I did the subject correctly, I didn't know if the [Admin] slot was for the admin who deals with this or if it was for the banning admin. Apologies in advance.
Benson' Arizona blew warm wind threw your hair...

My body flies the galaxy my heart longs to be there...
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Re: [Leibniz] - Sgt. Pinback (I think) - Misunderstanding

Post by leibniz » #10461

Ok, looks lime some time passed, so I'll lift the ban.
You are on parole. I strongly recommend that you dont metagame or grief together with friends.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement