Appeals which have been closed.
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

[Thunder12345] - Yackemflam Boom ban

Post by yackemflam » #154488

Byond account and character name: Yackemflam - Akarani Yamaguchi

Banning admin: Thunder12345

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Temp ban

Ban reason and length: Asked Mekhi to signal a code that blew up the whole centre of the station, because they'd been meathooked by the captain, who thought they were a traitor. Watch what you blow up in future, please. - 7 days

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 7:33PM UTC+09:00

Your side of the story:I was going to blow up mining with bombs i made in toxins. Captain stunned, cuffed, stripped, and meat hooked me in bridge after retrieving the CMO's body from space near the mining shuttle. He deemed me as traitor after finding the bombs on me. After messing with me I told a passerby (I don't know the name.) to tell mekhi to signal the bombs signal. All six of them. About thirty seconds before the shuttle would arrive the bombs went off in the bridge. Doing massive damage but only 4 people were killed/hurt i recalled. Me, the HoP who was doing the same thing as captain, the captain, and a bartender who was also on a meat hook for damaging a bridge window.
Why you think you should be unbanned : A week ban from science seems enough in my honest opinion, even though the captain did do me wrong. I can see why my actions were a deemed bad.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Thunder12345] - Yackemflam Boom ban

Post by Thunder11 » #154527

Since you understand how you fucked up, and this is your first bomb related ban, I've reduced it to a 4 day server ban plus a week off of science once the server ban is up.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #155034

Locking and moving pm me if etc etc you get it
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #155049

>captain torturing them to death for doing their job
>captain torturing others to death for petty crimes
>blow the captain up as the last action you're capable of doing

I don't see the problem with this.

>nobody actually adminhelped it

Then why ban?

>[10:23:40]ADMIN: PM: Thunder12345/(Jazmin Malcovich)->Yackemflam/(Akarani Yamaguchi): Sorry fam, but rules are rules, and you just took out the whole centre of the station
>rules are rules

Nah they're guidelines to facilitate us all having fun. Nobody in this case seemed particularly upset, and the captain brought it on himself. "Insane captain crucifying people and getting vaporized for it" sounds like a quintessential SS13 story to me.

I'm going to lift this because I like bullying trial admins.
tkdrg
Byond Username: Tkdrg

Post by tkdrg » #155787

Locking this as resolved, PM me or another admin if wrong etc.