Post by tacorunner » #155130

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: pay2winfree2lose
Banning admin:Skorvold
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Server
Ban reason and length:perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone):4-30-2015
Your side of the story:Was being a shitter and helping antag murder anime RPers
Why you think you should be unbanned: Been a long time, not such a shitter anymore.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: pay2winfree2lose banned by Skorvold

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #155143

Anime rpers what
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #155185

I'm not an admin right now but if I remember correctly you were blatantly meta-communicating with an antag to murderbone a bunch of people because they were ironically pretending to be anime. If it were up to me, I would say you shouldn't be unbanned.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #155191

Please give examples with what you mean with the "pretending to be anime"
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #155196

Probably the medbay stutterwhore meme.
Also has another ban for kidnapping and murdering a guy on "gingersockman" and nothing on "zombiemonkey360"
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #155210

VincVsVincent wrote:Please give examples with what you mean with the "pretending to be anime"
Using fake words like "desu" or "senpai".
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #155247

Lumbermancer wrote:
VincVsVincent wrote:Please give examples with what you mean with the "pretending to be anime"
Using fake words like "desu" or "senpai".
Baka desu
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [Skorvold] pay2winfree2lose meta comes ban

Post by peoplearestrange » #155744

The ban reason is listed as "Killed 2 or 3 people because of "anime"."

Skorvold can you elaborate on this? It seems kinda vague. Did they give any actual reasons originally?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
tacorunner

Post by tacorunner » #155767

I saw the people pretending to be anime what with their RP, I started murderboning them and noticed the aformentioned antag was doing the same so ICly I joined up with him. It wasn't until the round was over that I noticed his objectives were to murder them.
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #156376

If I knew the actual ban reason I might be able to elaborate more.
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #156572

Skorvold wrote:If I knew the actual ban reason I might be able to elaborate more.
peoplearestrange wrote:The ban reason is listed as "Killed 2 or 3 people because of "anime"."
Y-you placed the b-ban...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
tacorunner

Post by tacorunner » #156642

Requesting benefit of the doubt here.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #156704

Hi there! /vg/station admin here! You all have been so helpful with my server the past few months, especially with me specifically, with administrative things.

I feel an obligation to repay you however possible.

I leave you with this, with no comment.

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 8a27d4811e
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #156723

Thanks mrpain, we'll definitely take this into consideration. Appreciate your input as well!
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #158770

peoplearestrange wrote:
Skorvold wrote:If I knew the actual ban reason I might be able to elaborate more.
peoplearestrange wrote:The ban reason is listed as "Killed 2 or 3 people because of "anime"."
Y-you placed the b-ban...
I'm getting old, it's hard for me to remember these things. It's really up to you guys on whether to unban him, but I don't think he'll really shape up beyond doing random shit "just because".
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #159268

I'll request a headmin make the final say, as I'm not totally sure what any of this is about.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #159348

Considering that you've been permabanned from /vg/ as well somewhat more recently I'm a little skeptical that you've improved, if you can come back with positive or at least neutral references from another server then I'll reconsider but for now denied.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"