[Longbow] Fofofo21 - Ghost Mob Jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

[Longbow] Fofofo21 - Ghost Mob Jobban

Post by fofofo21 » #159342

Byond account and character name: Fofofo21, Fireball-Kills-You

Banning admin: TheLongBowMan

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Jobbanned from participating as ghost mobs.

Ban reason and length: Permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Approx. 44 hours ago.

Your side of the story: I joined in as a drone, went to white ship, and repeatedly moved the shuttle to knock someone down, after I knocked him down 10+ times, I handcuffed him and dragged him off of the shuttle. Yes, I did violate a drone's Law 1 and take full responsibility. In another note, I told Longbow I was trying to save him. A few minutes after this incident the guy died from being eaten by Space Carp.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Although I did violate this law, I have noted my mistakes and do not plan on violating these laws again. I also think it's ridiculous to prevent me from entering the round again ago due to one foolish mistake.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Longbow] Fofofo21 - Ghost Mob Jobban

Post by Saegrimr » #159455

Drones are a privilege to bored ghosts, and are punished extremely harder than any other role for fucking up. They are a 100% optional role that should not be a defining feature of the round and should ideally have zero interaction with other players at all. Literally background noise at best.

If you don't wanna be a quiet autismo and fix some windows or turn a section of maint into a smoking lounge or something, then there's no reason for you to ever be a drone.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #160399

It's not really a mistake it was a deliberate decision to be a dickhead and lie about it.

That's why the ban length is so long. I'll see if I can get a decision.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Post by TheLongbowMan » #160411

Alright, to be quite honest, and given your latest notes, I am not sure that I could trust you to play as a drone again without breaking drone law1, and by extension, other ghost roles without fucking over other people.

As Saegrimr has said, Drones are a privilege, they are not supposed to have much influence on a round at all.

With this in mind, I would feel it best if this ban lasted longer, but I am happy to listen to any counter arguments that you or anyone else may have.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #161884

Awaiting a response from fofofo, otherwise I'll close this in a day or two