Appeals which have been closed.
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

[Lzimann] Fofofo21 - 7200 Minutes

Post by fofofo21 » #159552

Byond account and character name: Fofofo21 - Fireball-Kills-You
Banning admin: Lzimann
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Game
Ban reason and length: Killed an officer for no reason, logged before I could be questioned. Also being constantly shit lately.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Approx 11:10 AM EST
Your side of the story: For my side of the story, I present only 2 words: he suicided.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
"Killed an officer for no reason" - He suicided
"Logged before I could be questioned" - He had 5 minutes to PM me about the "case," after killing myself and talking to this officer for a minute or two, I told him I had to go and logged.
"Also being constantly shit lately" - KEK
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: [Lzimann] Fofofo21 - 7200 Minutes

Post by lzimann » #159557

You are right, you didn't kill and he suicided(This one is on me), so I'll remove one day from the original ban, althought I won't fully unban, since there was quite a few reports of you being shit lately, so have 4 days to think about your actions and well, improve.
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

Post by fofofo21 » #159648

lzimann wrote:You are right, you didn't kill and he suicided(This one is on me), so I'll remove one day from the original ban, althought I won't fully unban, since there was quite a few reports of you being shit lately, so have 4 days to think about your actions and well, improve.
This was in the morning, and throughout that morning I was traitor for either 2/5 or 3/5. The other 1/5 I was killed by a rev head. The last 1/5 was the current round.

2-3/5 Rounds I was traitor and killed people... sorry for wanting to complete my objectives...
1/5 Rounds I was killed by a rev head about 5 minutes into the game.
The last 1/5 round, the round started and I mean started (1 minute into the round) the officer was arresting Joe something... It has literally been 1 minute so I pulled Joe away to unhandcuff him, this is when the officer stunned me 6-10 times and tried to arrest me, defending myself: I disarmed him, took the baton, stunned him MAYBE one or two times but didn't actually handcuff him, and put it in my backpack. After Joe and I spam disarmed him he suicided and then I died 2-3 minutes later.

So basically all I'm hearing from you is that a group of people are complaining of my legit game play and you banned me off of hearsay, which is indicated because you have shown to not check logs (such as banning me without seeing the officer suicided).
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #159661

I'll lift the ban.