[Ausops] - Perma Appeal V4

Appeals which have been closed.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

[Ausops] - Perma Appeal V4

Post by Tornadium » #160998

https://www.tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewt ... f=7&t=6158

Can you please stop locking the threads, I spoke with HG in IRC and he told me to make an appeal thread.

I am not appealing this ban to you, I'm appealing it to HG on the grounds that he agreed that I had enough for probation with my vouches. I would please ask you to not lock the thread, Talk to me for 5 minutes so we can work this out then allow HG to perform a ruling.

I wanted to talk to both of you because you seem to have a serious level of venom towards me that I find hard to believe isn't personal. I wanted to work that issue out so we can perhaps go forward and put whatever issue you have to rest.

Could you please maybe tell me what I lied about? Even other admins have said said my perma was based on me ticking you off. So for the last time can you perhaps talk to me instead of ignoring everything I say, outright locking appeals that headmins are telling me to make and just try giving me a fair hearing? I quite literally don't know what else to do because you outright refuse to even talk to me at this point so how can I ever try to work this out.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: [Ausops] - Perma Appeal V4

Post by Tornadium » #161000

TechnoAlchemist wrote:Your perma was based on you ticking *everyone off. Correction
Corrected in the edit.

I wasn't talking just about you.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #161001

>dispute two bans despite multiple admins, even some players telling you you are wrong
>won't accept it
>lie about it after the fact
>i dindu nuffin constantly
>cause headaches for all those involved
>lie about it even now, saying that it's just some """"personal issue"""" myself or Shaps have against you

You're either fucked in the head in which case I advise seeking help or you're a liar conscious of that fact. This server and my patience are not obliged in any way to entertain your appeals nor your presence here.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #161890

This was taken to an admin complaint that is currently pending/In-question. Resolving this as discussion/resolution will probably happen there.