[Izimann] Tamassran - caught in crossfire again

Appeals which have been closed.
Tamassran

[Izimann] Tamassran - caught in crossfire again

Post by Tamassran » #163201

Byond account and character name: Tamassran: Mary Smith
Banning admin: Izimann
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent
Ban reason and length: Permanent "Metacomming with jlajla, when asked claimed not to know each other"
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 3/20/16 (Not sure about time zone)
Your side of the story: I am neither of the offending parties and was banned because byond is bad.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am not "theburningfather" or "jlajla" Byond is shitty and I have been wrongly banned and told I was already logged in despite not being logged in many times. Evidently I play on about 6 different accounts simultaneously, if byond is to be believed.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: [Izimann] Tamassran - caught in crossfire again

Post by lzimann » #163215

What happened was that your ComputerID matched with TheBurningFather(and a lot of other ckeys). Your account is not banned, I'm waiting MSO to see what we can do about this.
Tamassran

Post by Tamassran » #163218

I have no idea why, other than byond being shit.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #163317

A private message has been sent to anyone potentially involved in this ban. I suggest it be read before this server's administration continues with this situation.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #163324

In light of recent information i'm going to step on some toes here and close this. Amusingly this also solves one of our older database mysteries.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #163325

After looking at the information that mrpain brought up about your behavior on vg and similarly toned ban appeals, as well as looking into the database links further, I'm going to deny this appeal. This isn't a bug. I've seen what the cid bug looks like and your situation isn't even close to that. You have links to keys of other shitter players such as nocchi575. If another headmin wants to contest this feel free to contact me.